• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

*2024 US Presidential Elections* - Candidates, Statistics, Campaign Timelines, Debates

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Now would be a great time to remind everyone what a piece of shit Mike Pence is, and that's pretty much universally agreed on by all sides at this point. Not that The Orange Pig would run with Pence again, I'm sure he wouldn't after Pence refused to participate in the Redneck Insurrection.
Yes, a very timely reminder. Pence is no hero.

With less than 3 years until Election Day 2024, here is one for us to chew on:
https://thehill.com/opinion/campaig...the-competition-she-may-be-the-dems-best-hope

She wasn’t right in 2008, 2016, and she won’t be right by 2024. She may get the 8-year itch. Her age is a plus though: At 77 she would be a a full year younger than Donald’s 78. She could exploit her youthfulness. :)

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
With less than 3 years until Election Day 2024, here is one for us to chew on:
https://thehill.com/opinion/campaig...the-competition-she-may-be-the-dems-best-hope

She wasn’t right in 2008, 2016, and she won’t be right by 2024. She may get the 8-year itch. Her age is a plus though: At 77 she would be a a full year younger than Donald’s 78. She could exploit her youthfulness. :)

Oh boy! Speaking of staying upright...

boarding-hillary-clinton.gif

M4k-Do.gif

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
I think the last posts and where you guys shove the theme, this thread will probably head to the Fun Section.

Maybe it needs to be split up?

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
This is a question for my Democrat and more Liberal/Progressive friends...

Which of the potential Democrat candidates do you feel has the best chance to win the Nomination and General Election? Please focus on the positive traits of your candidate as opposed to the negative traits of his or her potential opponent. Thank you.

I think the last posts and where you guys shove the theme, this thread will probably head to the Fun Section.

Maybe it needs to be split up?

No need but we can get back on topic. The above question is relevant to the thread and what we were discussing previously.

Which of the potential Democrat candidates do you feel has the best chance to win the Nomination and General Election? Please focus on the positive traits of your candidate as opposed to the negative traits of his or her potential opponent.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Way too early for 2024. Too much will happen between now and January 2023 - specifically the 2022 elections.

I would add:
Kristi Noem
Kristi is looking good - on horse and cycle:
https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2022/01/17/kristi-noem-covid-politician-527080

download (2).jpgim-391049.jpg

A little early but who do you think will throw their hat in the ring?

Andrew Cuomo?
Andrew Cuomo is the only one in the list that will!
The best part of this thread will be looking back in 2024 and seeing how wrong we were.

Last edited:

The Yak

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
https://newrepublic.com/post/172953...achers-gay-kids-thinks-can-president-desantis

Ron DeSantis makes it official.

DeSantis enters a Republican primary that will likely become one of a few things. It could soon be a race to the bottom, in which candidates try to out-racist and out-hate each other in order to appear as far right as possible (a high standard, given Trump’s presence). It could become a race to see who can become the consensus “Never Trump” candidate in the hope that all of the opposition, plus perhaps some number of Trump voters, can be enough to tank the leading Republican. Or this may just be a race to see who can outmaneuver the others in being the most Trump-friendly, in the hopes that they will either replace Trump (and even earn his blessing) if he is taken down by one of his many criminal investigations, or just become his running mate.

Regardless of how it takes shape, the ensuing Republican primary will confirm what most of the country already knows: Whoever comes out alive should be as far away from power as possible.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
As for the Republicans currently in the ring, Asa Hutchinson is another candidate to think about.

Unlike the GOP front-fronters, Trump and DeSantis, et al; the former Arkansas Governor is anti-Maga.

Asa-Hutchinson.JPG

I'd really consider voting for him if he wins the Republican nomination.

Last edited:

Buttermaker

Leave My Cubs Alone
Let us hope that the candidacies and the later picks don't become as bad as in the past years.

It is pretty common ground, I think, that a LOT of swamp has to be dried out, but it can't be just the same rethoric it has been the past 50-some years.

The Yak

Screenshot 2023-06-05 155352.png

Looks like Mike Pence will be entering the fray in the coming days.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Vivek Ramaswamy is an interesting candidate who seems like a bright guy. I'm interested in hearing what he has to say. He is a Hindu born in Cincinnati and he's 37 years old.

230312102352-vivek-ramaswamy-031223.jpg

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Anything stand out about his policies?

He focuses a lot of his attention on trying to cause a wedge in the relationship between Russia and China worrying they are getting too close.

He wants to avoid wars or conflicts that are not in America's best interest too.

His main appeal to me is being a young, bright guy that brings a new voice with some new ideas to the Conservative movement.

Last edited:

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
I like the clarity that Vivek speaks with. Not as much word salad crap as most politicians try to sling. The fact that he is Indian and a Hindu do not bother me in the slightest. He's new enough that I'm not aware of his baggage if he has much. I will keep both eyes open while watching him. He's still a politician and, as a voter, I want to retain as much independent credibility and self-sovereignty that I can.

I don't care who you voted for. You couldn't possibly be satisfied with your candidate unless he owns you by now. Maybe use that open mind you are supposed to have and try something different.

Vivek needs to be the Keynote Speaker at the Republican National Convention in 2024 if he does not get the nomination himself.

tvstrip

Although he says that the dems would be too scared to run joe against him, I'd love to see that showdown.
Old white guy vs young racialized upstart.