• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

*2016 US Presidential Elections* - Candidates, Statistics, Campaign Timelines, Debates

There are about a thousand different types of trusts. Revocable and irrevocable. Without seeing a financial statement, my guess is the majority of his wealth is tied up in the Trump Organization. I doubt Donald Trump has 2 million in cash in his personal accounts.
true but no matter the type if he knows of the physical asset or knows of it and its still his even though its in a trust or he controls the trust- its still his

unless he gives or sells it someone controls it. If he gets it back at the end of his presidency with out buying it back at fair market value- its a conflict od interest.

If I have a trust and my house is in it along with stocks and liquid bank accounts until I die I am in control of it and if I personally do not own it as the trust ows it- I have an interest in it and a possible conflict- trump may very well be fair about it- attacks will come especially if he does not make his trusts public. I started another thread on this subject we need to move discussion over there

Jack Davenport

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
true but no matter the type if he knows of the physical asset or knows of it and its still his even though its in a trust or he controls the trust- its still his

unless he gives or sells it someone controls it. If he gets it back at the end of his presidency with out buying it back at fair market value- its a conflict od interest.

If I have a trust and my house is in it along with stocks and liquid bank accounts until I die I am in control of it and if I personally do not own it as the trust ows it- I have an interest in it and a possible conflict- trump may very well be fair about it- attacks will come especially if he does not make his trusts public. I started another thread on this subject we need to move discussion over there

More shit wrong in that post than I care to point out.

He is not bound to divest anything. So your post is just gibberish.

I never said he is legally required to divest
I only say there is a POSSIBLE conflict of interest
It is NOT illegal to have a conflict of interest

RACHEL MADDOW would like a lot of conflict of interest as well as MSNBC
it will raise ratings and Rachel makes more money or has job security at the least

I might watch that- a mystery program of its own.

We may need to look at rachels taxes eventually and forget about trumps-- LOL
maybe its his plan--LOL

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I bought 4 copies of this today.
csbyqQTGGM2mslrTh16CwOp5jhVJ1VdAtf9AFIL2tfE.jpg

I will sell at least 2 of them depending on how they trend in sales.
They were selling for up to 500.00 on the 10th and 11th.
According to the NY Post Newsweek has said out of 125,000 that were shipped to stores on 17 were sold.
That is not true. I think most of them will never make it back to Newsweek to be destroyed.
I collect stuff like this. I have a Dallas Morning News from Nov. 23rd 1963 complete in sweet condition. Looks almost new and it is the real thing.
Sample Pic
184769-the-dallas-morning-news-03d38.jpg

pool_hustler

Be careful what you wish for, it might come true!
You say he isn't and then that he is within the same sentence.

No I did not. I stated my own opinion, then gave an example, as requested, of why many people do.

And no, judge Curiel does not belong to THAT LaRaza - The National Council Of La Raza. That's a bald faced, pot-stirring lie that's been making the rounds ever since Trump started in on this.
He belongs to the La Raza Lawyers Association. An entirely separate organization.
There's not a damn thing subversive, anti-american, pro open borders or pro Mexican nationalist about a mission "to promote the interests of the Latino communities throughout the state".

The conservative website Redstate posted an op-ed rebuking Trump’s use of the California lawyers group as proof of Judge Curiel’s political motives. The writer, Leon Wolf, called the effort to disparage the association "dishonest."

"As far as I can tell, they appear to be a pretty garden variety special interest lawyers association," Wolf wrote. "Every state has these chapters for Hispanic lawyers, black lawyers, women lawyers, Mormon lawyers, Christian lawyers, Jewish lawyers -- you name it, there is a lawyer association for it in every state."

POST A[QUOTE=Just BC;9640649]I am not sure I knew about the blood trail.

As for Trump's 757 his kids will be using it after January 20th. Trump also has to divest himself of most of his wealth or transfer it to trusts or his heirs while president. Conflict of interest issues and such. I'll be happy to assist him with that task for a nominal fee.[/QUOTE]

POST B

============================================================
In your 2 posts you say he has to transfer wealth into a trust and then later on in another post you say he is not bound to transfer anything.
its confusing
He may not be required to transfer anything legally is what I think
He just has conflict of interest problems which are not illegal- just a problem
we shall see as it unfolds

Jack Davenport

POST A[QUOTE=Just BC;9640649]I am not sure I knew about the blood trail.

As for Trump's 757 his kids will be using it after January 20th. Trump also has to divest himself of most of his wealth or transfer it to trusts or his heirs while president. Conflict of interest issues and such. I'll be happy to assist him with that task for a nominal fee.

POST B

============================================================
In your 2 posts you say he has to transfer wealth into a trust and then later on in another post you say he is not bound to transfer anything.
its confusing
He may not be required to transfer anything legally is what I think
He just has conflict of interest problems which are not illegal- just a problem
we shall see as it unfolds[/QUOTE]

I should have said that it is common procedure to divest to avoid conflict of interest issues. I was assuming that he would .

Anyway we will see.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Trump will only stay for 1 term, I don't think he wants to spend the last years of his life working with a bunch of greedy assholes.
He would rather retire to Florida and not have to worry about political crap.

He should sell all his assets to his kids for $1 each, and be done with it.
If that's not legal, then sell all his assets to the Saudis or Chinese.
I read somewhere that Saudis own a majority of his Trump properties.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
I bought 4 copies of this today.
csbyqQTGGM2mslrTh16CwOp5jhVJ1VdAtf9AFIL2tfE.jpg

I will sell at least 2 of them depending on how they trend in sales.
They were selling for up to 500.00 on the 10th and 11th.
According to the NY Post Newsweek has said out of 125,000 that were shipped to stores on 17 were sold.
That is not true. I think most of them will never make it back to Newsweek to be destroyed.
I collect stuff like this. I have a Dallas Morning News from Nov. 23rd 1963 complete in sweet condition. Looks almost new and it is the real thing.
Sample Pic
184769-the-dallas-morning-news-03d38.jpg

Those collectibles are easy to fake, with photoshop and a good AIO printer, almost anyone can make a passable fake copy.
Most collectibles sold on the interenet are fakes.

Trump will only stay for 1 term, I don't think he wants to spend the last years of his life working with a bunch of greedy assholes.
He would rather retire to Florida and not have to worry about political crap.

He should sell all his assets to his kids for $1 each, and be done with it.
If that's not legal, then sell all his assets to the Saudis or Chinese.
I read somewhere that Saudis own a majority of his Trump properties.

I think trump is not that rich
and has very little liquid cash assets
he is rich my middle class standards
and can lay his hands on a pile of cash
most of his money is tied up in properties and that wealth is not easily accessible if needed
Lawrence odonnell said his taxes from 1995 said he only made 3 million

not as much as a stat nfl player

Jack Davenport

Did you know that wealthy people wear fake jewelry and knock off Rolex and Breitling, Tag Heuer watches?

Sylvester Stallone says he only wears fake Rolex watches because people assume they are real because he is wealthy and he doesn't lose his mind when he loses it.

It's all about perception

I would not like to lose an expensive- timex works for me as well as rolex- how accurate do you need to be

Most rich people are stingy but gracious

I would hate wearing suit all the time- I like short pants or under wear
currently I am NUDE

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Those collectibles are easy to fake, with photoshop and a good AIO printer, almost anyone can make a passable fake copy.

Buy low, sell high, the only thing I find of interest to collect is money, and not for sentimental reasons.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Did you know that wealthy people wear fake jewelry and knock off Rolex and Breitling, Tag Heuer watches?

Sylvester Stallone says he only wears fake Rolex watches because people assume they are real because he is wealthy and he doesn't lose his mind when he loses it.

Makes sense, expensive stuff is an investment. If you like it because it looks good and want to flaunt it in public, then a fake is good enough and is expendable.
I remember reading that some museums keep their most expensive art locked away in vaults and display fakes made by talented artists.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020

Thank you for the warning.
I have about 50 grand in professionally graded pre 1975 comics. I buy and sell a lot.
I know how to avoid fakes. The Newsweeks I bought are real. These are high quality paper and print magazines.
They arent as easy to make counterfeits as might be thought.
Newsweek admits they sent out 125,000 of these.
I really doubt most stores besides maybe the big chains will be sending them back.
So there are thousands out there.

Makes sense, expensive stuff is an investment. If you like it because it looks good and want to flaunt it in public, then a fake is good enough and is expendable.
I remember reading that some museums keep their most expensive art locked away in vaults and display fakes made by talented artists.

there was a 60 minutes story about an artist who made high quality fakes of many museum type classical paintings. He did his work over a few decades - so there were a lot of fakes even in museums and they were fooled.

he used old paints mainly and got caught using a newer white with a coumpound not used at the time of the original painting.

They were very good and he researched them well.

In fact museums and rich collectors were very paranoid and checking all they owned as he did a lot of fake painting.

A few people bought paintings that were fake and found out years later. He has stopped and is on the other side of the business.

georges

Staff member

I never wear fake high grade watches, I only wear vintage ones. Stallone is a Panerai fan but not a Rolex fan. Mc Queen and Paul Newman were real Rolex collectors

timex watches

-- timex.png I Like timex and was very sad when my local one for 60 years became a pot shop- so I voted the plant down.
What this has to do and why this is now a watch thread- I dunno
To make this right does the Donald wear timex.-- :suspicious:

now it fits in