• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

*2020 US Presidential Elections* - Candidates, Statistics, Campaign Timelines, Debates

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
This is going to be nasty. Brother against brother type nasty. And spread out throughout the country. Guerilla warfare at it's worst. And my wife and I are too old and messed up to either fight or run. Some areas are more one way than others As you all know I have been predicting this for a while and I really hate to be right in this type of manner.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
The far-right neo-Nazi MAGA republicans are a minority.
Most Conservatives believe in the Constitution and are against what those neo-Nazi MAGA Trumptards are doing.
If it gets bad Conservatives and Liberals will unite against the neo-Nazi MAGA Trumptards, and once again defeat Fascism, hopefully forever.

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
Most Conservatives believe in the Constitution and are against what those neo-Nazi MAGA Trumptards are doing.
If it gets bad Conservatives and Liberals will unite against the neo-Nazi MAGA Trumptards, and once again defeat Fascism, hopefully forever.
That's what we have to keep in mind. As much as most media outlets may try to be as objective as possible - pretty much anybody has a bias, stronger or less dramatic. Plus media lives from ratings and therefor add space. And they get the best ads if they have the highest ratings.

Back on topic:

The number of MAGA militia / domestic terrorists are relatively small, but they make for great pictures and super quotes.

It is no question that the US security agencies and the whole bulk of police etc. forces will crush most of future attacks of them. And the sentences against them will have the effecct on them, too.

And, as Lux summed up:

The majority of the representatives in house and senate will stand up and do the right thing when it comes push to shove

mongo18

A woman is an occasional pleasure but a cigar is always a smoke.
The majority of the representatives democrats in house and senate will stand up and do the right thing when it comes push to shove

Fixed that for you. A pathetic handful of republicans have crept out of the darkness, now that their dear leader has been safely deposed, to meekly raise their feeble hands in support of his removal. Some have stated that they would do the right thing, but they're just too terrified of what magats will do to them and their families, so they'll just keep hiding, and let someone else clean up the mess that they've spent the last decade creating. You must have to get your spine surgically removed to become a republican today.

As usual, a democratic government has been elected to save the US from the total disaster republicans have created, and when Biden's people finally get things back on track and heading in the right direction, another republican shitshow will quite likely take their place and do it all over again. The only question is, will the next one take the country closer to complete collapse than this last one?

Luxman

#TRE45ON
And, as Lux summed up:

The majority of the representatives in house and senate will stand up and do the right thing when it comes push to shove
I meant all 300 million Americans will unite against the Fascist MAGA Trump disease.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
That's what we have to keep in mind. As much as most media outlets may try to be as objective as possible - pretty much anybody has a bias, stronger or less dramatic. Plus media lives from ratings and therefor add space. And they get the best ads if they have the highest ratings.
Trying to be objective can lead to its own bias against truth.

A very good summation and delineation between conservatives and MAGA.

One concern for me is the infiltration of Quack-ism. As the identities of the 'mob' become known, way too many of them appear ... regular - florist, school district occupational therapist, family doctor, a retired USAF Lt. Col, et al. They got sucked into the cult and only believed what some fringe media told them. How ironic they take some news literally without question and completely dismiss other news without question. Not questioning anything is quite easy.

I don't know if a full fledged war is very imminent, but widespread rioting is quite probable. Plus - most of these guys are weekend or keyboard warriors.

Last edited:

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
Well, the Payback is coming. And the the MAGA DomTerrs© (My new short form for these people) are getting put in cells, put on the No-Fly-List, you name it.
And White Privilege suddenly doesn't help no more!

Cry, Snowflake, cry

gmase

Some go beyond tears. The cult takes a toll on people: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ead-just-days-arrested-Capitol-Hill-riot.html

Not good news if true: https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/12/mikie-sherrill-capitol-hill-attack-458655

https://kdvr.com/news/local/colorad...-after-setting-off-metal-detector-at-capitol/
Newly elected Rep: “Metal detectors outside of the House would not have stopped the violence we saw last week — it’s just another political stunt by Speaker Pelosi, I am legally permitted to carry my firearm in Washington, D.C. and within the Capitol complex. Metal detectors outside of the House would not have stopped the violence we saw last week — it’s just another political stunt by Speaker Pelosi."

She is correct when she states metal detectors would not have stopped the mob last week. She doesn't realize the security measures were put in place because of her and what she may do.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
You hope. You can try to appeal to peoples belter natures but remember, some don't have one.

mongo18

So what happened today?

* trump got impeached again, making him single handedly responsible for half of all presidential impeachments in US history.
* Pelosi introduced fines for reps dodging the new metal detectors. 5k first offense and 10k second. Can't believe it took her until this week to realize she can just unilaterally create fines and dock the salaries of reps???
* marjorie taylor greene says she'll introduce impeachment articles aganist Biden on day 1 of his presidency. That should be entertaining.
* trump again denounced his supporters for their attempted coup. I think the dangerous ones are just going to push on without him. Like I said, it's going to be dirty bombs in subways soon enough with these people.
* It was revealed that the panic buttons had been removed from rep Ayanna Pressley's office before the attempted coup
* traitors continue to be identified and doxxed, today the guy from the pic with the confederate flag was identified
* trump ordered his aides not to pay giuliani
* Apparently some people are flirting with traitors on hookup sites and soliciting evidence of them participating in the coup, which they are promptly handing to the FBI.
* The people who investigated Benghazi for over 2 years are still begging to just move on and forget that they tried to overthrow US democracy. Fortunately, they seem to have finally woken up the masses, and are learning what the term "silent majority" REALLY means, as true Americans are completely done with their bullshit and will accept nothing less than full consequences for everyone involved, which the FBI and other law enforcement agencies seem all too happy to provide
* Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez continues to be an absolute fucking savage on twitter, cutting traitors off at the knees every time they try to spin their double-standard, victim bullshit. Cannot wait for her to be president, but not until she's had a very long career in congress first.
* Americans everywhere continue to troll trump supporters and drag their hypocrisy and double speak into the light in the most entertaining way possible, by making funny memes and fucking with them online. They cannot go back to sleep. It's going to take serious time to purge the extreme right from all levels of government, but if it can be done, I believe the extreme right will be finished, they will either become the moderate right, or never even get near power again.

ZW2O5if.jpg

xYVg6oK.jpg

Z2VpZZ6.jpg

A0UCVhn.png

gmase

So what happened today?
* traitors continue to be identified and doxxed, today the guy from the pic with the confederate flag was identified
* trump ordered his aides not to pay giuliani
* It's going to take serious time to purge the extreme right from all levels of government, but if it can be done, I believe the extreme right will be finished, they will either become the moderate right, or never even get near power again.
Very good synopsis of an active day.

Giuliani not getting paid is classic. What did Giuliani do anyway? He lost all of his suits and was nothing more than a court jester. We all laughed.

The extreme will go back to where it was - a fringe. Many people who became deluded will - hopefully - wake up, shake it off, and move on. This Quack shit needs to go away fast.

One identified was this family doctor:
ErOibWqVEAAFqF1.jpg

mongo18

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Must have been from the @realdonaldtrump. Oh well. No more BS to deal with.

Here's his suspended instagram ... I'm sure he did incite that Capitol riot. I love all the comments against him.

👏 @dempseythelab. @jamesmiltonsmith. 👏

Instagram_DJT.JPG

He's a traitor to America and to the United States. He broke his oath to defend the Constitution. He deserves to be impeached by the House of Representatives. And convicted by the the United States Senate. If that happens, he would no longer be able to hold any positions of power in the Federal government.

New York City just announced that they will stop doing business with the Trump Organization. Mayor Di Blasio made the announcement yesterday. So many big companies are abandoning him. No more licensing endorsements of his name. The money will stop flowing in. The PGA will no longer schedule events at his golf courses. The golf course money will soon dry up as a revenue source. The next thing is to go after is his hotels. He won't be in a position to buy any media outlets with no funds coming in. How is he going to payoff that $421 million dollar loan in four years that he personally guaranteed and vouched for? His biggest customer, the Deutsche Bank, just announced that they have cut ties to him and the Trump Organization because of the Capitol riots. That means that they will soon be calling in loans that he made. The Internal Revenue Service will eventually get him and the Trump Organization on tax fraud and tax evasion after those audits are completed. I guess another bankruptcy is on the horizon. Lastly, New York State will make sure he spends the rest of his life in court rooms.

Not a very promising outlook for this outgoing President.

Last edited: