• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Should there just be a "Mass shooting in the US" sticky thread?

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
Some statistics are as worthless as memes. Whoever crunches the numbers are as important or can even be more important than the numbers they produce.
Very true. I'm sure the "reported" crime rate in North Korea is basically zero. "Statistically", it's probably the safest country in the world. I hear they had 0 COVID cases too. Sounds like a utopia. Maybe Chicago can hire some NK consultants to see what they're doing wrong.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Memes are a form of cultural expression that are typically humorous or satirical in nature. They often spread rapidly through social media and other online platforms, and can be used to convey ideas, opinions, or emotions in a way that is easily shareable and relatable. Some memes also serve as a way to comment on current events or popular culture, and can be used to spark conversations or debates. Overall, the purpose of memes is to entertain, amuse, and engage people in a lighthearted way.

pvCtA7.png

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
This is the Having fun shooting guns thread.

If you want to know what I ate post it in the What did you have for dinner last night? thread.
https://www.freeones.com/forums/threads/what-did-you-have-for-dinner-last-night.1037017/

Shrimp Fried Rice, huh? You cooked it yourself? You a good cook? I'm the only person in my house who can't cook rice. There's a body bag full of rice leaning against the wall in the kitchen.

Last night my wife made Shrimp Pesto Pasta. You and me both had shrimp.

Thanks for your contribution in the mighty Suppertime thread. You're a good man, Lux. Thanks again.

The Yak

https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/29/us/scot-peterson-parkland-shooting-trial-thursday/index.html

A jury has acquitted on all counts the former school resource officer who stayed outside during the February 2018 mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida.
State prosecutors accused Peterson of ignoring his training and doing nothing as 17 people, including 14 students, were gunned down at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in what became the deadliest US high school shooting ever. His attorney argued the then-Broward Sheriff’s Office deputy didn’t enter the building under attack because he couldn’t tell where the shots were coming from.

School resource officers appear to be "security theater" like what we see at airports.

The Yak

What was he armed with?

He was a deputy with the Broward County Sherriff's Office. I would assume he had all the standard stuff with which they go around.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...jury-reaches-decision-scot-peterson-rcna91145

Seventeen students, teachers and staff members were killed Feb. 14, 2018, and 17 more were injured.

Peterson, 60, was the only other person at the school with a gun when the shooter opened fire. He was forced to retire after the shooting.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Sounds like gang violence to me. Maybe start incarcerating the garbage that litters your streets, and those numbers will go down, because banning ownership, or possession of ANY gun won't stop it. In fact if they can prove without a doubt, who committed the murders, put them to death quickly, instead of letting them clog up society, waiting for what they've earned.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
I'm gonna say something here... as long as those mushmouths are blasting each other remaining a constant threat to each other but not toward us... isn't that a good thing? I've always liked the "one goes to prison, the other goes to the cemetery" strategy. I think I would be able to bear the collateral damage if the right numbers are high enough.

Would you rather have the gangs unite under a long-lasting truce? Fuck no! Divide and Conquer and always pit them against each other. If the neighborhood settles down interject something so they have a product and turf to fight over. Also and most important... DEFUND THE POLICE in those areas so they have less law enforcement resources getting in the way of all the mega-mass homicide.

Mr. Daystar

I'm gonna say something here... as long as those mushmouths are blasting each other remaining a constant threat to each other but not toward us... isn't that a good thing? I've always liked the "one goes to prison, the other goes to the cemetery" strategy. I think I would be able to bear the collateral damage if the right numbers are high enough.

Would you rather have the gangs unite under a long-lasting truce? Fuck no! Divide and Conquer and always pit them against each other. If the neighborhood settles down interject something so they have a product and turf to fight over. Also and most important... DEFUND THE POLICE in those areas so they have less law enforcement resources getting in the way of all the mega-mass homicide.
The problem is, the cities that usually have the highest crime rates, are the ones that are ruled by democrats, many are progressives, so one ISN'T going to prison, he's being let out on low, or no bail, and skipping court, or they get a wrist slap, and a few months locked up, and a few more months of parole, and they're right back to being the predatory animals they are.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
The problem is, the cities that usually have the highest crime rates, are the ones that are ruled by democrats, many are progressives, so one ISN'T going to prison, he's being let out on low, or no bail, and skipping court, or they get a wrist slap, and a few months locked up, and a few more months of parole, and they're right back to being the predatory animals they are.

Then they just kill more in the designated areas. Legalize murder there for all I care. As long as they stay out of my respectable, civilized neighborhood I don't have a desire to get in their way either. Point one gun at the Westside and we will roll out the tanks again.

tvstrip

Then they just kill more in the designated areas. Legalize murder there for all I care. As long as they stay out of my respectable, civilized neighborhood I don't have a desire to get in their way either. Point one gun at the Westside and we will roll out the tanks again.
I think that's the idea behind global politics. Let dictators so their thing. So long as they don't 9/11 you, then you don't intervene. Lil' Kim is benefitting from this policy, as are the warlords of Africa and South America.

The problem is, you'll have the same issues. People will inevitably to escape those neighborhoods, both by legal and non-legal means. Instead of refugee camps and illegal aliens, you'll have overcrowded homeless shelters, rampant homeless/panhandling on the streets and even "survival" crime, like stealing from grocery stores or break-ins to sustain themselves.

And of course, you're eventually going to have that greedy/ambitious gangster who isn't happy with the status quo and tries to expand outside of the "designated territory".

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
I think that's the idea behind global politics. Let dictators so their thing. So long as they don't 9/11 you, then you don't intervene. Lil' Kim is benefitting from this policy, as are the warlords of Africa and South America.

The problem is, you'll have the same issues. People will inevitably to escape those neighborhoods, both by legal and non-legal means. Instead of refugee camps and illegal aliens, you'll have overcrowded homeless shelters, rampant homeless/panhandling on the streets and even "survival" crime, like stealing from grocery stores or break-ins to sustain themselves.

And of course, you're eventually going to have that greedy/ambitious gangster who isn't happy with the status quo and tries to expand outside of the "designated territory".

If you want to intervene and make a difference stopping gang violence you would have to have the stomach to jump in with both feet. Many of the people who live in those areas are the ones who want to Defund The Police. I might give them what they want but remind them freedom comes with responsibility. New York City is different but Los Angeles is quartered off by the freeways separating neighborhoods that way. That has worked out well for me and many others on the Westside. If we aren't violent idiots why should we have to deal with any? Let the communities who spawned that criminal activity be the ones who deal with it. They need to fix their own problem, not make excuses or look for other people to blame. Our LAPD and LASD has done a good job containing the violence over the years and I am still pretty comfortable with the perimeter that has been set.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
The punishment should fit the crime.
If you intentionally shoot and murder someone, your punishment is to be shot and killed by a state-appointed executioner, and justice is done.

fV9CAv.jpg

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
The punishment should fit the crime.
If you intentionally shoot and murder someone, your punishment is to be shot and killed by a state-appointed executioner, and justice is done.

No argument from me. Give them their due process and if they are convicted and sentenced let's put "Death" back in Death Sentence and get the show on the road. I'm OK with your Firing Squad.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
When you fire a gun on the 4th of July it's better to point it in the air. There sure were a lotta murders this weekend and many more will happen today. Too many links to post so you'll just have to take my word for it. Elevate yo hate, muthafucka!

Mr. Daystar

What goes up must come down
Absolutely. But ironically it is statistically safer to shoot up, then to fire into the ground. If you HAD to pick one, which you shouldn't, because both are irresponsible.