• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What exactly makes a shemale ass "hot"???

Opatagio

Practices kissing in the mirror.
"Your result for The Female or Shemale (part 2) Test by Vinicio83 ...
Female lover

You scored 78 female, 22 shemale, and 100 distinguish!"

yay, Im into females....... now I need to try one !!!

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
"Your result for The Female or Shemale (part 2) Test by Vinicio83 ...
Female lover

You scored 78 female, 22 shemale, and 100 distinguish!"

yay, Im into females....... now I need to try one !!!

What, a female? They're alright. I prefer fleshlights. Less whining. ;)

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
If senob were Japanese, I could picture him sitting in that chair. :eek:

Senob is a human cum-me-lee-in...for all you know, that WAS him in that chair. He likes to keep people guessing.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Becks, it's time for you to give Senny a makeover. Let us know via japanese game show how that works out. :)

Bigoldowls

I am secretly going to take ove the world with my myFreeOnes Points
A loaded question.

I do not find shemales attractive or desirable in the slightest. Therefore any part of "his" body is most definitely NOT hot!

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
So how about them colts, eh? Definitely gives a guy some time to sit. Ya know.. reflect on life, the universe and all that is SHEMALE! GUA HA HEEE!

So like.. when Bugs Bunny dressed up as a girl bunny.. do you think that was pretty much everyone's first exposure to crossdressing.. or the spark of shemale fetishes for a few thousand people?

Facial_King

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Would it be the cock flapping around upfront? The testosterone pumping through the asscheeks? Maybe the mangina at the center of it all?

Oh wait, I'm not gay. Nevermind. lolol

Dude - you ripped off my thread theme!! Well, more like you perverted it!

:1orglaugh:mad::1orglaugh

I don't know whether to give you pos or neg rep.......

ok, I guess pos.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
This is the first and final "Shemale" thread I shall post on. Reminds me of that story Christopher tells John Favreau at the pizza shop in The Sopranos. He gets pissed off later when Favreau uses it in a script of his.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Dude - you ripped off my thread theme!! Well, more like you perverted it!

:1orglaugh:mad::1orglaugh

I don't know whether to give you pos or neg rep.......

ok, I guess pos.

I didnt rip it, per se.. I gently tugged at the thread until a cock unfurled from where her clit should be. She looked down and laughed while I fell backwards in mock horror.. while she/he (damn you thai tranny's!!!) proceeded to take my American bunghole with great glee. I squealed in my best Peter North imitation and took it like an Ozarks state trooper!

Then I woke up in chef's apartment and had no recollection of what happened the night previously. guah hah!

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
I dunno what makes that ass hawt, but many people want to stare at it.. then wonder if it's gay. So.. hmmmm.

TrueTranssexual

Couldn’t afford CostlyOnes
Here we go again....

Let me tell you a few things about my personal experience.
I am in my early 20's, with 35-23-35 measurements and hair like Gisele Bundchen (maybe better, lol). At work, I was the most popular with guys. And I find it so interesting that I usually attract a lot of guys that are very anti-gay and anti-transgender (which is not the same thing like many people believe), like some of the posters here. You know, the type of guy that think they can always tell a tranny from a shemale, etc.

Funny thing is, I had conversations with guys in which they would spew pure hatred towards trannies, not realizing they were talking and trying to befriend one. HAHA Silly stupid people! Usually I put this idiots in their place by letting them know I am transsexual, but many times I don't even bother.
In many cases, guys that were talking negatively, all of a sudden became "understanding" of me being transsexual. No longer cared and even wanted to fuck me after they said they would wanna vomit if they met one(?????). Why guys do this is beyond me. Is it that they think women will expect them to think that way?

If you dislike shemales, what the hell are you doing in a thread that reads: "what makes a shemale's ass hot?" Perhaps if you didn't respond to this themes you dislike, they will just die off and people will see just how "unpopular" they are. But for some reason they keep popping up, heh??

I'm so sick of the hypocrisy in this world, the hypocrisy of men, etc. But I will survive!:D

rwill25

Nice tits, mind if I feel them?
You scored 0 female, 100 shemale, 0 distinguish.

I guess that means I'm straight... right?