• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Are Vril Demons: Reptilians, Clones, And Other Non-Human Entities

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Lots of lost souls here for you to save. This is exactly where you belong. Pay no attention to anyone who dares block the path of the righteous one.
Are you now saved?

What does being saved mean and who is the righteous one?

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Are you now saved?

What does being saved mean and who is the righteous one?

Salvation is a day to day process. A constant fight of good versus evil. The Righteous One is the one who administers and unveils the illumination of the true pathway. God is great. He forgives sin if you are truly repentant and is the very definition of Love. It is not too late for any of us. Walk with us when you are ready, my brother.

gmase

Salvation is a day to day process. A constant fight of good versus evil. The Righteous One is the one who administers and unveils the illumination of the true pathway. God is great. He forgives sin if you are truly repentant and is the very definition of Love. It is not too late for any of us. Walk with us when you are ready, my brother.
I can’t say I saw that coming. Glad to hear it though.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
I can’t say I saw that coming. Glad to hear it though.

Yes. There was always good in me and when it was isolated, strengthened, and reinforced I was reborn, invigorated, and recharged. An incredible weight has been lifted off of me to the point where I feel like I have wings and can fly.

Peace be unto you. We are here and we will always be here because we have always been here.

eric2136

Baconsalt > WTC7
That reminds, must get some tinfoil from Tesco tomorrow.
Your remark constitutes nothing more than a Contrarian Ad Hominem Fallacy, so obviously it cannot be rationally addressed verbatim, or debated.

However, I will reiterate my past observations, by again pointing out that all branches of the US Military, as well as the US Government Department of Pentagon Intelligence, have substantiated the existence of UFO's with video AATIP evidence, and countless official testimonies. So for any uniformed civilian, with 0 security clearance, to even intimate anything antithetical to their official statements, is beyond crazy.

eric2136

Baconsalt > WTC7
You helped me come to terms that I have to live with the entity and deal with it. That was helpful as trying to do away with it completely never worked. If I were ever to become in total denial of the entity it would completely take over so it was good to get in front of the problem.

Lots of lost souls here for you to save. This is exactly where you belong. Pay no attention to anyone who dares block the path of the righteous one.

Thanx Dino/Boris. I hope your life continues to improve for the better at keeping the entity at bay. And I am always trying to improve as well.

LOL... Most lost souls don't know they have a soul to be lost, and those lost ones that do know they have a soul, loose their souls on purpose. Neither of the aforementioned groups can I offer much help, but for those good souls seeking true guidance, I will still be around, periodically, to offer positivity and light! Unless I get banned...😉🤫😇

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
Thanx Dino/Boris. I hope your life continues to improve for the better at keeping the entity at bay. And I am always trying to improve as well.

LOL... Most lost souls don't know they have a soul to be lost, and those lost ones that do know they have a soul, loose their souls on purpose. Neither of the aforementioned groups can I offer much help, but for those good souls seeking true guidance, I will still be around, periodically, to offer positivity and light! Unless I get banned...😉🤫😇
Oh eric, you don't know me very well at all, do you.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby

Thanks again. I’ve felt great lately and have been more in control. I revisit this thread on occasion and seeing my progress puts me in a good mood.

Keep doing what you are doing and ignore any doubters or naysayers. This is actually the perfect place where you are needed the most. Thank you, Eric.

Steve-FreeOnes

Staff member
If you're leading this guy on, Dino/Boris, got to 100% admire the commitment to the bit.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
I am no Agent Of Deception, sir. I am a man who was made complete with a soul intact ready for the next journey when God decides. Speaking of Journey, when did you stop believin'? You shoulda held onto that feelin'. Streetlights people are living just to find an emotion hiding somewhere in the night. Stop hiding, Steven. Walk toward the light. It's not too late even for a lion tamer of a dirty movie theater who has been irritable and short staffed for over a year. That HELP WANTED sign for mods must come in two-ply by now.

gmase

After the Journey:
God's country ...is liberty
And she comes to rescue me
Hope, faith, her vanity
The greatest gift is gold

Steve-FreeOnes

Staff member
I am no Agent Of Deception, sir. I am a man who was made complete with a soul intact ready for the next journey when God decides. Speaking of Journey, when did you stop believin'? You shoulda held onto that feelin'. Streetlights people are living just to find an emotion hiding somewhere in the night. Stop hiding, Steven. Walk toward the light. It's not too late even for a lion tamer of a dirty movie theater who has been irritable and short staffed for over a year. That HELP WANTED sign for mods must come in two-ply by now.
Yeah, ok. If you want to get hustled by a guy cowering in fear of non-human entities, go ahead. But I have to say this is disappointing.

And only my mum calls me Steven.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Yeah, ok. If you want to get hustled by a guy cowering in fear of non-human entities, go ahead. But I have to say this is disappointing.

And only my mum calls me Steven.

There is no cowering. There is no fear. The existence you have as a hall monitor here more resembles that. I bet Eric would be a much better board moderator than you anyway. You owe him an apology for all the mean stuffs you said. You also indirectly mocked and offended God.

Last edited:

Steve-FreeOnes

Staff member
There is no cowering. There is no fear. The existence you have as a hall monitor here more resembles that. I bet Eric would be a much better board moderator than you anyway. You owe him an apology for all the mean stuffs you said. You also indirectly mocked and offended God.
This is the problem with people like you and eric. You read between the lines and assume without ever answering the pertinent questions. I never mentioned god, you did. It's mere deflection. Like I say, disappointing.

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
What the heck, is this a new phase? Wrestling, binge-eaters, politicians You Might or might not do on good or bad days, etc. pp, and now you turn on your forum bros and start crusades?

Don't let Paul Bearer get you by the scruff of your neck...

Regarding spiritual liberty, you will be not happy I parted ways with the church I was a member of way too long, ah, freedom, to have cut bonds with these greedy old men with fingers that smell of little boys bootyholes!!!

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
This is the problem with people like you and eric. You read between the lines and assume without ever answering the pertinent questions. I never mentioned god, you did. It's mere deflection. Like I say, disappointing.

I am not disappointed in your disappointment but you are disappointing God as I said. With the Lord all things are possible and there is no hurdle you cannot get over. Repent. It is not too late. Remove the filth from your path so you can clearly see the way.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
What the heck, is this a new phase? Wrestling, binge-eaters, politicians You Might or might not do on good or bad days, etc. pp, and now you turn on your forum bros and start crusades?

Don't let Paul Bearer get you by the scruff of your neck...

Regarding spiritual liberty, you will be not happy I parted ways with the church I was a member of way too long, ah, freedom, to have cut bonds with these greedy old men with fingers that smell of little boys bootyholes!!!

I have always had God in my heart even if I wasn't a member of an organized religion. This is the perfect time for you to return to the Church as you are much too old for any kinda clergyman to be interested in your saggy butthole.

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
Clertgymen are Management members of worldwide organisations that work in leeching on lost souls' finances and controling our political, cultural and all other sectors of life.

Took me way too long, but I was inofficially out of church thirty years at least.

Personal spirituality can be a good thing, as long as you look out you don't get indoctrinated by other people with bad intentions.

Stay on having a good smoke and giving good sex, and being the good guy we know and love, even though you keep making too many bs threads, but who am I to judge, we all have our personal mistakes mate

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Thanks Fly. You are always and have always been a good and moral guy even when I have been a jerk. The pandemic did a lot of things to a lot of people but I used the time I had in the most constructive way of all and that way was to get back with God. I bet you have not drifted as far away as you think and you can still hear the voice of God. I can hear the Lord screaming in my ear and vow to obey Him and His commands doing what He tells me forevermore. Being a slave in God’s Penthouse is better than being a master in Satan’s Outhouse.

gmase

Spiritual enlightenment through Freeones. Boobies shall set us free.