• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>>Warning! Read before posting in this section!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
The FreeOnes Political Arena is where FreeOnes members can come together to talk about anything and everything having to do with politics. This means talking about politicians, laws, religious law, or political theory from different countries, their people and culture.

More likely than not controversial topics WILL be posted in this forum that will raise tempers and emotions. If you are thin skinned and can't take someone disagreeing with you, avoid this section.

Note 1: FreeOnes is a very international site. Just because you're a national of *insert country here*, it doesn't mean that people will automatically fall at your feet in agreement with your opinion, thoughts, or ideas about how other countries or cultures run things. Once again, if you can't take the heat, DO NOT POST HERE.

Note 2: This forum is only for threads that were political to begin with. If a thread in another forum becomes a political discussion, moderators will ignore requests to move it here since it was not intended to be political in nature to begin with.

Last edited:

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
According to Triumph The Insult Comic, cats are cunts.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
he's kinda funny. and im inclined to believe that. at least, when shes in heat.

edit: aaaahaha! old ladies have no pussies!

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I just neutered my cat....now he's a liberal.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
I hereby certify that I've not read this warning and will post inane bullshit all over this subform.
Also, Blueballs take note, this is how it's done:

111Oneeleventyone!!!111

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
Why is the announcement for this now in red? Or was it before and I just didn't notice it? I'm colorblind, so this actually happens quite often...

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
lol And it's a sticky, you can't close it like an ordinary announcement. Must be some butthurt complainers crying to the mods/admins.

I'm posting in this Thread simply because I wanna see my name there, hopefully as long of a period of time as BobJustBob's name was. :rofl2: