• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

fakeslim

WTF is wrong with me?!
From Vol 75

Three girls on a night out
132.jpg

All three have been there before. The one in white goes on to do a scene for Hersweethand and probably a few others.
The one in black has fucked in the past.
The one in white, however, has visited but not 'performed'. So I'll label her 'friend of paid girls'

She fucks in part 5 but there are no pictures (that I can find) so, instead, here she is about to take a CS
132.jpg

jasar

When I grow up I’m gonna be a mod
At some point I'll put together a post of all amateur cumshots since the series started in 2003. There's around 50 of them.
Many of them did not have sex so wouldn't exactly fit the criteria of this thread, but I'm sure @Jasar won't mind too much!

I don't mind.;)

jasar

From Vol 75

Three girls on a night out
132.jpg

All three have been there before. The one in white goes on to do a scene for Hersweethand and probably a few others.
The one in black has fucked in the past.
The one in white, however, has visited but not 'performed'. So I'll label her 'friend of paid girls'

She fucks in part 5 but there are no pictures (that I can find) so, instead, here she is about to take a CS
132.jpg

Girl in black has fucked in party 72 :

192.jpg

198.jpg

jasar

From Gone Crazy #4, here's a friend of the busty regular shown earlier in the thread:

092.jpg

They'd both blown guys in Gone Crazy #2 and, whilst her friend was milking two cocks, she took things a stage further

023.jpg

Both of them are in the new party ( girl with a black hair now wear glasses )

098.jpg

jasar

BTW, in the new party gone crazy 10 there is no sex yet, but its not hard to guess which girls will, most probably, have sex in the rest of the party.

In my opinion, 4 from this picture - girl in green, 2 girls in the white ( one of them have short hair ), and 4. girl who have glasses and red skirt.

086.jpg

Those 2 with glasses. Girl in the left is friend of busty girl we mentioned before, she is already fucked twice ( party 79 and party gone crazy 2), so why not the third time ? :dunno:

007.jpg

Next 2 girl who will probably have sex are girl in the pink and the girl in white next to her ( with open mouth :eek:). Second girl is already fucked twice ( party gone crazy 5 and 7) so she is here to fuck for the money.

154.jpg

This girl in green is easy bet, she is here to fuck....

193.jpg

And finally, this girl with red hair

216.jpg

I will be surprised if some girl apart from those 10 girl save sex in this party. Will see...

Dogod

I want to win FreeOnes Freebies!
This is the one of the not so many ( at least, i don't know many more ) girl from last 1-2 years who is not "planed" to fuck. She was in party gone crazy 1, and do nothing in 90 % of the party, and than surprise...

There is not even pics of her having sex, i will post snapshot :

018.jpg

132.jpg

180.jpg

That's the holy fucking grail to me. Yet this exemplifies the problem with the camera people. Why did the guy(s) taking the stills not get his ass over there? And did why any of them with video cameras not get over there sooner? Maybe I'm nitpicking, but when the hottest amateur gets fucked I want to see all that I can.

jasar

@Dogod

Actually, in this case, there is solid camera work (it start around 32' in the 4. part of the party gone crazy 1 ), but there is no pictures.

But you have a point, i think it's finally time for the "hardcore"camera like in drunksexorgy. In every party we missing out too many hardcore or bj scenes.

Is there any chance for hardcore camera in the future, does anyone know ?

jasar

Nice summary of the latest party there @Jasar. Sad, isn't it. Still-hopefully you'll be wrong and another girl will sneak into it.

Sidenote: that's party number 12 for my busty girl. Don't think anyone else can even come close to that number!

Yes, it would be great if i am wrong, i think second part will solve the dilemma about girls who is gonna fuck in this party.

BTW, this girl is also a frequent guest in series, probably more than 10 appearances

196.jpg

She was even in the party 19

138.jpg

She do bj many times, but no sex yet, i think.

jasar

This girl from party 49 looks like typical party girl who came just to have fun, but this one gone one step further...

169.jpg

067.jpg

069.jpg

076.jpg

forumfan

If everyone jumped off a cliff, would you too?
@Dogod

Actually, in this case, there is solid camera work (it start around 32' in the 4. part of the party gone crazy 1 ), but there is no pictures.

But you have a point, i think it's finally time for the "hardcore"camera like in drunksexorgy. In every party we missing out too many hardcore or bj scenes.

Is there any chance for hardcore camera in the future, does anyone know ?

Multi cams is something that customers used to ask for a lot. The answer in Barbara's blog (from management) was basically a big "fuck you" to their customers. I have not subscribed in awhile since it seems like they are generally just getting worse and really don't give a shit about their customers. I subscribed and then cancelled after they released Gone Crazy 1; this party had great (for PH) editing and they didn't leave so much on the cutting room floor so we got 45 mins. per episode. I really don't know what their problem is, I would like to pay them but their lack of concern and general laziness is aggravating.

jasar

Multi cams is something that customers used to ask for a lot. The answer in Barbara's blog (from management) was basically a big "fuck you" to their customers. I have not subscribed in awhile since it seems like they are generally just getting worse and really don't give a shit about their customers. I subscribed and then cancelled after they released Gone Crazy 1; this party had great (for PH) editing and they didn't leave so much on the cutting room floor so we got 45 mins. per episode. I really don't know what their problem is, I would like to pay them but their lack of concern and general laziness is aggravating.

It's a shame. That's the only think that is better in drunksexorgy( i never liked that site and don't even watch it ) . There are tons of scenes we missing out from older and newer parties. Later i will post a girl that looks amateur and have sex at the end of party, but there is no picture or closeup camera angle of that.

It's so lazy and unprofessional of them.:mad: