• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Cheater

Tripod

Nice tits, mind if I feel them?
The next day Kiera sneaked in again. I played with her tits with baby oil and fucked her again.

Tripod

fz4qTj7D_t.jpg
[/URL] https://imgbox.com/ib9kX6F3

Tripod

Later that day my doorbell went. When i looked outside i could see a woman. I thought fuck Kiera you are gagging for it and then thought i must tell her to sneak in the back so we dont get seen. When i opened the door it was Joanne my neighbour. She said hi Rob and walked past me calling out hi Viki its just me. I closed the door and followed her. I said Joanne, Viki is gone away for a bit her mum isn't well and she is looking after her. She oh i am sorry to hear that. She said who is looking after you. I laughed and said i am a big boy. She smirked and raised her eyes. She said i must give Viki a phone call and tell her you have being fucking a busty brunette while she was away. I went red and said please don't tell her its is only a bit of harmless fun, Kiera came onto to me and i tried to say no but how do you turn that down. She looked at me in amazement. Who is Kiera? I said you know the hot young busty brunette you must have seen come here the last two days. She said you naughty boy. I said i know but please don't tell Viki. She said i was joking about me and i knew nothing of Kiera. I thought fuck i am an idiot. She said seen you have a thing for busty brunettes you might as well fuck me too. I said wait what. I thought you were going to tell Viki. She said of course not but she did message me to make sure you are ok. I said dont worry i will check in on him and let you know. She then took of her dress and underwear and kneeled down. She said let me see how big a boy are we talking. She sucked my cock and then got me to fuck her huge tits. She rode me facing me and facing away. I fucked her doggy and missonary before cumming all over her huge tits. She smiled as she licked up my cum. She got dressed and left. I could not believe that just happened.

Tripod

That night my wife rang on face time. She said i have missed you so much. She went in to her mothers massage treatment room and she started giving me a sexy striptease. I love looking at her hot body and started wanking myself. Just as she was about to get her knickers off her mother called for her and she hung up. I was abandoned mid wank but continued until i came.

Tripod

The thing about cheating once you have done it once or twice it gets easier to do. I had felt guilty for fucking Kiera but i felt less guilty for fucking Joanne especially as it was her idea.
The next day i went to my local shop. The shop assisstant was young probably around the same age as Kiera and she was very pretty. She smiled at me and flirted with me. I liked the attention. I felt good when i got home.

Tripod

That evening i spoked some weed and i went on social media and i messaged the shop assistant. She messaged back who was i and that i was a creepy old man. I felt bad and stupid. Then about 30 minutes later i got another message. It said you give up easy. I was just fcuking with you. I said interesting term of phrase. She said omg your such a guy. I said what you doing now. She said i am to meet my bf. I said pity. She said why? I was wondering if you wanted to come over. She said even if i was single i am not into old guys. A few minutes later she said you are so easy to take the p!ss out off. She siad i gave my bf the brush off said it was totm. Good job he doesnt know my cycle. I will be over in 30 minutes. I said great.

legmann61

Pain heals, chicks dig scars, Freeones lasts forever
Real or imagined, these are hot stories @Tripod Good job!

Not bragging but I had MANY opportunities to cheat when I was married in the 1990s. How? I worked in the music industry where virtually anything and everything was on the table. You didn't even need to have a big dick LOL! But alas, I never cheated on my ex-wife. Looking back, I kind of wish I had since she ended up cheating on me.

Oh well, hindsight is 20/20 as they say.

Tripod

Josie called over and she said lets not pretend why i am hear why don't you take me to your bedroom and fuck my brains out. I laughed and said sure. She was shocked when she took out my dick. She said omg i want one of these when i get married. I then fcuked her brains out and she loved it.

Tripod

Real or imagined, these are hot stories @Tripod Good job!

Not bragging but I had MANY opportunities to cheat when I was married in the 1990s. How? I worked in the music industry where virtually anything and everything was on the table. You didn't even need to have a big dick LOL! But alas, I never cheated on my ex-wife. Looking back, I kind of wish I had since she ended up cheating on me.

Oh well, hindsight is 20/20 as they say.
Thanks for the feedback i never know if i am juat writing these for myself.
You should also write about an alterate reality where you fcuked these chicks. I am sure loads of them were hot.

legmann61

Pain heals, chicks dig scars, Freeones lasts forever
Thanks for the feedback i never know if i am juat writing these for myself.
You should also write about an alterate reality where you fcuked these chicks. I am sure loads of them were hot.

You're welcome!

It's often really hard to get your stories read. Not just on Freeones but anywhere. But hey, if they're fun to write, keep at it - even if it's only for yourself.

I should start writing again, as I did when I was younger. And yeah, I could definitely come up with some sexy stories about those hot music biz babes I once knew ;)

Tripod

One afternoon i was chilling out having a smoke when Joanne called over. She knelt down and got my cock out. I said i feel bad you and Viki are such good friends. She smiled and who better to look after you while she is away. She said do you want me to stop sucking your cock. I said i didn't say that she smiled and said i thought so. She said now ring you girlfriend and get her to come over. I said who. She laughed and said how many girlfriends you got. Are you been a very naughty boy she laughed so there is more than one. She said ring Kiera. I want to see her suck your cock. I said not sure i should do that. She said maybe i should ring Viki. I said ok wait a minute. I rang Kiera and said can you come over. She said i was missing your big cock. I said good i said i can't wait for you to suck it. She said ok i will come straight over. Joanne hid. Kiera came in and saw my big bulge. She laughed and said were you thinking of me. She knelt down and started sucking me. As she did Jonne walked in and said what is going on here. Kiera jumped up in shock. She then looked at me. She said i am sorry i didn't know you were back. She went to run out the door. I said stop. I said Kiera, Joanne is not my wife. She said what. I said shes my neighbour and she knows about us. She knelt down and and grabbed my cock. She said come here and finish what you started and she sucked my cock. Kiera was still in shock. Joanne said come on. Plenty cock here to share. I smiled at her and she laughed. She knelt down and they took turns sucking me off until i blew on both their faces.