• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The burden of a big dick

Tripod

Nice tits, mind if I feel them?
Chicks think they want a big dick. When faced with a huge cock in there face or between there legs before i enter them they usually are totally freaked out. It is something i am well used to now. I will tell a few stories about my experiemces.

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
Yeah, I know, I know. all the hot, young babes can't handle big timber like ours, so we are stuck with MILFs and Cougars+

Tripod

I first realised i had a big cock from playing sport. After a game we would all have a shower and i soon realised i was different to everyone else. So did everyone else. I felt a bit embarassed and would often get changed and shower at home. However it didnt take long before rumours got out. My team mates told everyone about my big cock. The next game there was a few new female supporters. Back then we wore tight shorts so there was no way to hide it especially when i ran.

Week after week there was more female fans. Many of the players thought it was from them and many of them managed to be with these chicks. I was quiet shy and didnt drink. My teams mate used to be always telling me that this girl liked me or another one did but i thought it wss a wind up. I did notice lots of girls were really friendly to me and kept dropping hints. One day my football bosses daughter was at the game. She was a small brunette with big tits. She was very hot and all the guys in the team fancied her. In the first half she was beside the bench and i felt like she kept looking at me.

The second half she moved to the other side of the pitch just like most of the other girls. The ball went out of play and landed at her feet. As i ran over i could see a few girls looking at me salvating and she gave me a friendly smile. Our eyes met for a moment before i got on with the game. I wondered if she fancied any of my team mates never think she would like me. Ater the game when the manager was chatting to the other coached the lads would talk about how fit she was and some would say they were going to fuck her etc. After the game all the players went out. There was loads of girls there and as usual i would sneak away. I was walking up the street when i heard this voice say hey wait up. I looked back and say my bosses daugher Heidi. I then looked around to see who she was calling after but saw no one. She caught up and said hi Tommy good game. I said thanks. She was very pretty and i was lost for words. So i just smiled. She said why dont you stay out like your friends. I explained drinking isnt my thing, She laughed and said what is your thing. I said i like movies. She said ok. Why dont you bring me to a movie then. I said coz your dad would kill me for starters and you are out of my league. She laughed and said ya my dad probably would kill yoi and i thought it was coz you dont find me attractive. I said everyone find you attractive. I said my team mates really fancy you. She laughed but what about you. I smiled nervously. She said its ok if you dont. Some of the girls were wondering if you like girls as noone evet seen you with one. I said i do like girls and ya i do like you. She said great lets go then. I said where. She said the movies. I said whats on. She said lets find out.

So we went to the cinema. There was an action movie on. I wasnt hugely into action flicks but we went. The movie had bombed so there was only a handful of people there. I wanted to sit in the middle half way up. But she whispered you dont want to be seen with your bosses daughter do you. I said no Heidi. It was the first time i had said her name. We sat near the back ina corner. Somewhere id never sit. We sat and ate some popcorn and she snuggled into me.

After a while she said are you going to kiss me? I said wow ya ok i guess. She laughed at me and said do it then. I kissed her and it was amazing i could believe i was kissing her. After a while she sat on top of me straddling me as we kissed. She whispered you can touch me dont me afraid. So i slowly put my hand on her ass on her jeans and then on her top feeling her boobs over her top. She whispered again and said you can put your hand under my top. I was nervous but put my hand under her top and ran my hands up and down her back before moving to the front and feeling her tits through her bra. I could feel her nipples through her bra. She whispered to me take off my bra. I struggled for 5 minutes before unhooking it. I then groped her amazing tits as we kissed. I vould not believe this was actaully happening. She grinded up and down on my lap as we kissed and i played with her tits. I was soon hard. Then all of a sudden a flash light shined on us and she jumped off me. I was convinced it was her dad but it was just the usher.

When he left we giggled before she said are the rumours true. I said what rumours. She said you have a big cock. I went bright red and she just smiled. She said will you show me. I said if you want i will. She smiled and said go on then. The usher had killed my raging hard on but i still had a good semi. I unbucked my belt and unzipped my jeans i slowly too it out. It was a dark part of the movie so she could not see. I said its out. She laughed and said can i touch it seeing i cant see it. I said ok if you want. She touched it and said no way. She laughed and said thats your arm. I said no its not. All off a sudden there was a bright part of the movie and she said omfg. She laughed and said wow, her eyes nearly popping out of her head. She smiled and said can i lick and suck it. I smiled nervously and gulped and said sure if you want to. Just as she went to bend down between my legs. Two rough guys sat in the seat behind us. I put my cock away quick and Heidi saw them and jumped up to her seat. They said dont mind us. Suck his dick you lil slut. I said dont talk her to her like that. One of them said so you think you are a big man. Heidi laughed and so did it. The guy said noone laughs at me. You are a dead man. I said Heidi lets go and we left the cinema. We ran out and laughed as we got to the street. Then i saw my coach before he saw me. I said talk to you soon and ran off. She didnt realise what was happenening until her dad called her name.

~~whimsy~~

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Yeah, I know, I know. all the hot, young babes can't handle big timber like ours, so we are stuck with MILFs and Cougars+

My BWC is the reason why women shun me.

FreeonesAdam has a somewhat similar problem but his is more like women can't handle his small penis

Tripod

I didnt hear from Heidi for about a week after. I thought she must have regretted it. The all of a sudden a cute little blonde chick passed me a letter. I open it and it was from Heidi. The message went. Hey Tommy, i cant stop thinking of you. Pity we were so rudely interupted. I have a free house tomorrow afternoon call over at 2. I smiled as i read it. The next day i called over and i will let the pictures show what happened.

Tripod

Once i got over we made out and i had a raging hard on in a matter of minutes. I said i need to use the toilet. I stripped off and came back with my big hard cock out. Heidi was shocked but she could not get her hands on my cock quick enough. She sucked my cock and wanked me off before stripping off. The sight of her tits, pussy and ass made me lose and i shot my load all over her tits and face. She tasted my cum. She said i wish we had more time. I want that big cock off yours in here as she pointed to her pussy. She said i am not sure how it will fit but i want u to stretch me. I said sure i want that too. I could not believe she wanted me to fuck her. Before i left i said when she said im not sure. When i have free time at home and when my bfs away would probably be best. I said you have a bf?. She laughed and said ya. You arent looking for love are you. I said of course not. But i was with heidi she was my dream girl. She said i didnt think you are the type that likes to be tied down. I just agreed with her. I said ok i better go. She licked my cum off her tits and said you taste so much better than my bf and your cock is at least twice as long and three times as thick. I smiled thinking she just using me because i have a big cock. I was unsure if i wanted to fcuk her especially as she was in a relationship.

Tripod

My emotions were a bit fucked up after being with Heidi. I would get hard everytime i thought of her hot lil body and i kept thinking of how nice my cock felt in her mouth. I wondered what would it feel like in her pussy. I was also annoyed that she only saw me as a piece of meat and not a person. A couple days after our encounter she rang me. We chatted on the phone for hours. We laughed and joked and when she knew noone was a round she would tell me she was touching herself thinking about me. That her nipples were hard and the though of me fucking her made her so wet. She said she fingered herself with 4 fingers to imagine what it would feel like. She rang me most evenings sometimes it was only for a few minutes after her bf rang her and other times it was for much longer when she told him she was talking to a gf. I met her one night in the pub after a game. She was with her bf and her dad my coach was there. I went to the toilet. She followed me and snuck into the cubicle. I said are you crazy and she said just for you. We made out and she had just put her hand down my trousers when her bf walked in. A guy from the team was there and he gave him a high 5. He said you are the lucky fcuker with the coaches daughter. Her bf laughed and said i sure am. Once he left i said we cant do this here. She kissed again for a min and she grabbed my cock and said i need this in me. She ran back to her bf like nothing happened and i promptly left.

Tripod

We thought we heard something so she quickly got dreased but once we knew there was nobody about she gave me an incredible blow job. She was so shocked by how big my dick was. It was like she had forgotten.

Tripod

Shee fingered herself to get her pussy really wet and lubbed her pussy. I put my big cock into her slowly it wss so tight and she loved it. She screamed for me to fuck her and she moaned and groaned in enjoyment. She came so hard a couple of times before i shot a big load all over her tits. She could not stop smiling and saying fcuking wow. She said she said she never came like that it was like an outer body experience.

Tripod

Not long after i had cum the phone rang a few times before Heidi answered. It wss her bf and he said he was coming over. She said you need to go and jumped in the shower.

Tripod

I was annoyed at Heidi. I decided if she doesnt want to be with me then i would find someone else. I saw her best mate and thought that might be fun and a good way to get back to her. I decided i would try chatting to her after the next match. I saw Heidi best mate Kerry at the match. She was hot and i thought i wouldnt having some fun with her. Near the end of the game a hot blonde chick came over to talk to my boss. After the game one of they guys said did you see the boss's youngest daughter Clara. The lads then argued which was hotter Heidi or Clara and then joked the bosses ex wife must have being smoking. I had never seen Clara before but wow she was smoking. After the game we all went for a drink Heidi and Clara were there as was Heidis bf. The boss talked to Clara and you could see the disappointment on her face. She soon left. As did I. No one thought anything of it as its what i did. I ran up to street after Clara. When i caught up i didnt know what to say so i just watched her as she walked. After a minute she stopped and said are you following me. I went red and said no. She laughed and said thats a pity. I smiled as did she. She had a beautiful smile. I said im Tommy she laughed and said im Clara but im sure you know that. I said i do but i have never seen you before. She said i got sent away to school for being unmanagable. Thats funny my dads a manager at work and in football but could not manage me. Anyway ive just finished school so i am back. She said are you a div like the rest of your footy friends. I said what do you mean. She said brainless sex manics. I said im not brainless. She laughed so you are a sex manic. Before i had a chance to say no. She said me too. I went red. She said i am joking what is wrong with you. I said nothing or i dont think so. She said have you any cash. I said some why. She said great come with me then.

We went to flat where we met a guy who took us to another flat where we met a right dodgy guy. He rolled a j and talked to Clara. I felt uncomfortable. The guy passed Clara the joint but she passed it to me. She said i think he needs it more than me. They both laughed. I smoked and it was really nice. I then passed it to Clara. The guy said i told you it was good shit. Clara said i want this and not let me sample the good shit and then sell me rubbish. He said you were wise to me. He said how much u want. She looked at me and said how mich we got. I took out mu wallet. I had 50. Clara took the 50 and said there you go. The guy said i see you got a financer, ur usually a 10 quid sort of girl. I only put up with that coz ur hot. She said u put up with me so you can knock one out when im gone. He laughed and said you know it girl. Someday u will be begging me to take care of u. He said come back when u want a real man and not a banker like ur friend. They both laughed. I could not get away quick enough. I asked Clara do you go there on your own. She laughed and said ur sweet but i can take care of myself. She said can yoi walk me home. I said ok.

It was weird being back at Heidi house. We smoked a j. I was nervous about being caught by her dad and Heidi so it was also exciting. We flirted and i ended up in her bedroom. We kissed and i touched her she took off her jeans and bra and i played with her boobs and fingered her. I then found a book under her pillow. She laughed and said give me that. I said what is it. She said i write remarkable things in there. I took off my jeans and boxers and her eyes nearly pooped out. She laughed and wrote in her book. She showed me what she wrote. It said he has a huge cock. She took off her top and knickers and started sucking my cock. I got her really wet before she rode me. I then fucked her doggy. She moaned so loud and loved it. She then lay on the bed as i pounded the shit out of her.
She loved my big cock and could not get enough of it. I made her cum for a second time before she sucked me off and i came on her cute face. Shs then picked up her diary and wrote something. I asked to see and she showed me. It said OMFG and WOW.

We both laughed before stopping when we heard the front door close. We remained quiet. We could hear voices. It was Heidi and her bf. They didnt know Clara was home never mind me. Heidi room was next to Clara and soon we could hear them fuck. Clara and i laughed quitely. She said is it making u horny. I said a lil she said Heidis bf is hot. She said fuck me quietly while we listen. I said ok and slide my cock back into her pussy. She moaned into my mouth as we kissed as i fucked her slow and deep making sure we werent heard. Heidi bf is fucking her hard so we can go a lil faster. Heidi bf is fcuking her very hard now and u can hear her moan. It sound a lil fake to me. Me and Clara fucked on the floor and she bites a pilow to hide her moans. She is so wet. Next we hear heidi and her bf cum. Just after they finish the front door opens again. We hear heidi tell her bf get dressed quick. We laugh before relising we could get caught too. My cock is still in Claras pussy when her dad says are you home Clara. She said ya having an early night have a job interview in the morning. He said good night dear. Next she got a message from Heidi. Why didnt u tell me u were home. She replied noisy slag. We could hear them laugh next door. We heard Heidi bf sneak out a few minutes later. Clara laughed and said he is sucha pussy they are adults. I said i am doing the same. She laughed ur not my bf but if u were i would be upfront. She said thay was incredible before i went out her bedroom window.

Tripod

A few days later i borrowed my brothers car and i called over to one of my footy mates houses. When I got there Lenny youngers sister Lottie answered the door in her bikini. I thought wow she is a hottie. I said is Lenny home. She said no he is gone to the beach with his girlfriend. I said everyone seems to have the same idea. She said is that your car. I said it is today she laughed so it isnt usually. She said nice wheels and went over and put her hand on the bonnet while showing her hot ass. She said how about you drive me to the beach. I laughed and said I would have no problem bringing you but your brother would kill me. She laughed and said you are such a pussy. I laughed i have being called a big dick. She laughed i heard people call you that alright.

She said do you want a drink before you go to the beach. We went out the back garden where she had being sunbathing and brought me a drink. I kept taking a peek at her body then remembered it was my mates sister. I said thanks for the drink i better be off. As we walked through the house she said can i show you something i said ok can you be quick. She jumped on the bed and took off her top and bottoms and said is that quick enough. I said wow and i could feel my cock harden immediately. I was saying i better go but my cock was saying something else. Lottie smiled as she took my big cock out. She said you are very big for a white guy. As i said i guess show she put my cock in her mouth. It felt so nice. She smiled you want me to suck your dick dont you. I nodded with my dick as she sucked my cock and got it wet. Her nice big soft tits touched my leg. Her nipples hardened as she sucked me. She had amazing tits and she had good cock sucking skills. She said i am not sure how much time we got a free house for. As she lowered her pussy down on my big cock. My cock felt amazing in her pussy. She rode my cock slowly at first as her pussy moistened and her amazing tits bounced. She made a high pitch nice as she rode me. She rode me facing me and facing away. Slowly getting faster and deeper until she was riding me hard and making lots of noise. I then bent her over and fucked her doggie style nice and hard and fast. She loved it and i made her cum hard. I pulled out my cock and she sucked me again until i shot my load all over her face. She smiled and said that was better than a trip to the beach. I got dressed and said as far as your brother is concerned this never happened. She said your a dick alright. I smiled and slapped her ass and said you are trouble.

Tripod

A few days later i was walking to the beach when a older guy and a very hot chick pulled up beside me. He said i have seen you play a few times. Ever think about making a career out of football. I laughed and he said i am not joking. He handed a card to his lady friend who smiled as she handed it to me. He was driving a very expensive sports car and his card said Zack Johnson. Sports management consultant. He said why dont you jump in and i can tell you more a out it. His gf smiled and i thought sure why not. He said squeeze over Veronica and i got in beside her. The car was a two seater and she was wearing short shorts. He legs kept rubbing against mine and she kept giving me big smiles. I thought to myself that Zack is one lucky guy to have such a hot gf. Zack drove us back to an amazing beach house. He said you could have a place much nicer than this one day. I thought wow. He got me a drink while Veronica went for a swim in the pool. He caught me looking at her in her white bikini and said you can have girls much hotter than her every night of the week too. I laughed. He said she is one hell of a fuck. I smiled nervously and said i bet. We chatted away as Veronica grabbed a ball and went over to where there was a beach volleyball net. She said come on lets have a game lazy boys. We both jumped up and said ok. Her body looked incredible in her white bikini. She posed and bent over and i was soon trying to disguise my hardon. After a while she said come over guys i walked over nervously trying to hide my erection. She smiled and as quick as anything pulled out my big hard cock. She said what is this. Zack then said this is how you treat my hospitality. I was trying to explain when Veronica pulled down Zacks shorts where he too hand a erection. The both laughed as she wanked us both off slowly at the same time. She then bent down and started sucking my cock as she wanked him off. I thought wow and what the fcuk at the same time. Zack laughed and said enjoy it. We have talked about doing a 3 sum for a long time but she is very fussy. She smiled at me as she moved from sucking my cock to his and continued wanking me.
After a while she got up and grabbed us both by the cock and brought us to a leather lounge bed. She sucked my cock as Zack fucked her ass. I thought this is fcuking amazing and nuts all together. Zack fucked her ass hard and she sucked me so nice. After a while me and Zack swapped sided. I went to put my cock in her pussy as girls dont usually want my big cock in their ass. She said i will probably not be able to walk for a week but please put that big cock in my ass. I did what i was told. Her ass was so tight on my cock i thought she could snap it in two. I slowly rubbed her clit and fingered her as i fucked her ass and she moaned loudly. After a while i slid my cock back into her pussy and Zack moved down and slid his cock into her ass. This was fcuking nuts. She loved it as we took turns fucking her ass and pussy at the same time. We fcuked her for ages and she moaned and talked dirty before we both shot our load over her face.

Tripod

After i chatted to Zack. I put his number in my phone before he drove me home. I could scarsely believe what happened all i kept thinking was wow.

Tripod

A few days later my phone rang and Zacks number showed up. I said hi Zack only a female voice laughed at the other end of the line. She said can you come over in 3 hours time. I said ok but why. She hung up before i got an answer. I rang the bell at the beach house. She answered the door in a black skirt and a red top. Her hair was different but she looked amazing. I said where is Zack. She said he left on business a couple of hours ago. She threw me car keys and said do you mind driving me. I said sure no problem. I drove her where ever she asked mainly to shops and we stopped for lunch. At lunch she said i was wasted the last time we met i dont usually do crazy shit like that. I said ok. She asked me what i thought. I said it was amazing. She said Zack made me promise i wouldnt fcuk you on my own. I said ok wow. She then asked me what do you think of that. I said i undertstand what Zack means if you were my gf i wouldnt want you fucking other guys. She smiled and said you are sweet. She said you do want to fcuk me dont you. I said yes of course. She smiled and said good. She said i must tell you i never lie to Zack though. I thought ok so im not getting a fcuk her then. I left there very confused. She then got me to drive to a dodgy part of town. She went into a house for 10 minutes while i waited outside. She then told me to drive to a really posh area. We stopped at a mansion. She got out and knocked on the door a very famous footballer answered the door. I was like wow. They both went inside as i waited in the car after a few minutes Veronica opened the door and said come in silly. So i did. Inside the mansion was so cool. Veronica took out some coke and her and the footballer did some. I found it hard to believe a famous sportstar would do that. She then asked if i want some. I said i have never done coke. She you will love it and i tried some. We chatted shit before she stood up and posed. We both staired at her as she took off her skirt and bent over a chair showing her lovely curves. She pulled down her top exposing her tits and my cock stiffened immediately. She the got her pussy out and played with herslef in front of us. It was amazing. I didnt feel nervous this time. I felt super human. Soon we were both beside her and she sucked both of us off. I sat on the chair and she lowered her ass on me as the footy player fucked her pussy. We took turns in her ass and pussy and fucked her like crazy. Before both cumming on her face and tits. As i drove her home she said i told you i never lie to Zack as she gave me a big cheeky smile.