• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Scarlett Johansson's Best Attribute

• Total voters

4108 Votes

Guitar

Searching for Freeones enlightenment.
I can't wait until this film gets released on Blu Ray so that we can get poster sized prints of it.
It's the sort of shit that you want to hang in your living room. Well, if you're me...

seeteufel1

In love with my hand
Am I really the only one that thinks shes got other best assets??WOW

That means , I am an idiot??

Ore all the others are idiots??

I wonder....

She's never had a reduction.

:cool:

yeah she did

scarlett-johansson-breast-reduction-2.jpg

DarthJoker

FreeOnes is like a drug! I'm addicted!
Yeah she never had a reduction, she just trained damn hard for more and more of her films, and since has kept the weight off and kept herself lean.

She went back to being curvier a little bit during the filming of Under The Skin, as you can see in her nude scenes. But she seems very happy with her fitter, slimmer figure.

Neutron66

I need to clean my screen!
yeah she did

Um...no. As Darth explained, she's gained and lost weight over the years. That makes the boobs get bigger and smaller.

Same argument I always have about Jennifer Love Hewitt. People "prove" that she has implants by posting 2 pictures of her where the rack is noticeably larger but they don't take into account that she's much curvier overall in the second pic and her boobs have gotten bigger as a result.

Scarlett + Jennifer = all natural

rodfarva

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
yeah she did

Um...no. As Darth explained, she's gained and lost weight over the years. That makes the boobs get bigger and smaller.

Same argument I always have about Jennifer Love Hewitt. People "prove" that she has implants by posting 2 pictures of her where the rack is noticeably larger but they don't take into account that she's much curvier overall in the second pic and her boobs have gotten bigger as a result.

Scarlett + Jennifer = all natural

Yep, posting a before-and-after set of pictures and claiming that it's 'proof' (or even evidence) that she had plastic surgery is malarkey. Maybe she did, maybe she didn't; it's asinine to speculate. And who cares? If she didn't, then she's always looked amazing and that's great. If she did, then that's something that people in her profession often do to maintain their great looks, so that's great too because it's obviously working.

P.S. If a picture of her was taken at a certain angle or what have you it could be made to look like she has a penis and then we could all speculate on whether or not she's really a man.