• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Russia vs Ukraine: Invasion / War

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Leader of cross-border raid warns Russia to expect more incursions - May 24, 2023
https://www.reuters.com/world/europ...rns-russia-expect-more-incursions-2023-05-24/

The U.S.-based Anti-Defamation League has described Kapustin as "a Russian neo-Nazi who lived in Germany for many years".

Kapustin said his group was right-wing, and when asked if he was minded being labelled a Nazi, he said he didn't "think it's an insult."

But he added: "I have my set of views, it's a patriotic set of views, it's a traditionalist set of views, it's a right-wing set of views. You know, you'll never find me waving a flag with a swastika, you'll never find me raising my hand in a Hitler sign. So why would you call me that?"

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
The best way to protect Mother Russia and ensure there is a future for Mother Russia is with the elimination of Putin one way or the other.

Even if Russia was able to topple the government in Ukraine they have not conquered the land yet. Even if Ukraine gets destroyed it could be turned into a battlefield. You can flood the place with weapons and foreign fighters creating an insurgency that Russia could not outlast or outspend. You cannot eat the entire meal until you are able to swallow the first bite.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Criminals like Putin, Trump, and the mafias, are cowards who prey on the weak and naive.
Putin should be hanged outside the Kremlin for his crimes and as a warning to wannabe dictator mafia aholes.

xBlyw7.jpg

0FcIi8.jpg

Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Ahole Putin and his ahole mafia cronies will be exterminated for their evil crimes.

abR45r.jpg

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Ahole Putin and his ahole mafia cronies will be exterminated for their evil crimes.

View attachment 1074224

Old Country is always best too. If you dull your sword enough you are able to prolong the beheading and receive much joy from making someone suffer eventually having to finally bludgeon the rest of it off. Hatred is deeper and venom is more poisonous from certain cultures.