• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Requests

freeones_regina

Administrator
Why can't I see my post? Was it deleted?

Your first 5 posts are moderated and will only appear once they are approved.

And we're not going to review that site, I feel like this is your own site, correct?

freeones_regina

Administrator
Well yes, it is my site. Is it wrong to ask to be reviewed? For once you guys have a new type of site to review, I think that's a good thing, to have some more variety around here :)

We only review sites with affiliate programs and that actually own the content or have acquired the rights to publish the content.
You also are not allowed to promote your site here, just so you know.

steveo27

Help! I don't know how to use the Search Function!
I've tried a number of onlyfans sites some of which are excellent, others are a huge disappointment.. Could we have an Onlyfans thread on here where people could review those that they've tried. It would help people decide whether it's worth parting with their money or not, and maybe also persuade those that just recycle old material to make money to include more original content.

I have around 10 sites or more I could review, and it would be good to follow a review system like ?/10 for attributes like, original content, frequency of posting, level of nudity, quality of images and video etc.

I wanted to start this as my own thread but do not have permission to do so, hope you agree this would be worth doing

mouthmassage

My wife doesn't know I'm a perv!
www.xtremeplaypen.com

I do not recommend. I loved the model that I joined for and the content she was in. I have nothing else good to say. The biggest killer was that none of content was downloadable. (The photos/vids are view only while logged in, i.e. the step1models.com Ally bj debacle.) Care to do a public service on this one?

freeones_regina

Administrator
www.xtremeplaypen.com

I do not recommend. I loved the model that I joined for and the content she was in. I have nothing else good to say. The biggest killer was that none of content was downloadable. (The photos/vids are view only while logged in, i.e. the step1models.com Ally bj debacle.) Care to do a public service on this one?

I am not familiar with the site and it does not seem to have an affiliate program which is required for us to do a review, but I've contacted them so we'll see.

freeones_regina

Administrator
I've tried a number of onlyfans sites some of which are excellent, others are a huge disappointment.. Could we have an Onlyfans thread on here where people could review those that they've tried. It would help people decide whether it's worth parting with their money or not, and maybe also persuade those that just recycle old material to make money to include more original content.

I have around 10 sites or more I could review, and it would be good to follow a review system like ?/10 for attributes like, original content, frequency of posting, level of nudity, quality of images and video etc.

I wanted to start this as my own thread but do not have permission to do so, hope you agree this would be worth doing

Your first 5 posts on this board are moderated which is why you are restricted when it comes to creating threads. So post a bit more and that problem is gone ;)

About this review section, this is basically meant for our own reviews.
But feel free to create a thread about Only Fans sites here: https://board.freeones.com/forumdisplay.php?146-Niche-and-Fetish-Corner

A

Aayda_Heart

I have little experience in building a website, however,
I would love for my Website to get some reviews.

(PLEASE KEEP IN MIND ITS SUPER BRAND NEW)

I try to upload more nude content daily, whether it be a video or
it be some photos. - AaydaHeart.com

I hope you like it!

kenoblack2

Reading this makes me horny
anonshare.org

Has anyone explored the members area of anonshare.org? I think it was originally set up as newchan.org after anon-ib went down. They recently added a members only section.

freeones_regina

Administrator
Re: anonshare.org

Has anyone explored the members area of anonshare.org? I think it was originally set up as newchan.org after anon-ib went down. They recently added a members only section.

That url isn't even working and to be honest it does not sound legit as well. We're not interested in reviewing sites with shared (stolen?) content or content posted without permission of the people featured in the content. Nor is it allowed to discuss this type of stuff on FreeOnes.

Sir101

I am secretly going to take ove the world with my myFreeOnes Points
Has anyone reviewed SydneyScreams, specifically her custom videos? Just would like to know the overall quality before purchasing a custom.

LeonLambert

Spank me, I'm a newbie!
I don´t know if it´s OK to request a review for your own paysite but anyways.. I hope and wish I don´t break any rules but, can someone, or more people review my LEONS.TV? It´s rather new and some feedback, comments, a review with .. you know.. all would be much appreciated..
https://www.leons.tv