• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pro Wrestling Matches/Videos

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Clash At The Castle was pretty good. Watch Gunther vs Seamus if you haven't seen it yet. Two actual grown men in a violent fight.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
How can Colt Cabana come back to work tomorrow after CM Punk verbally sodomized then A2M him at the press conference? Tony Khan looked so nervous he couldn't mule a grain of cocaine through a police checkpoint.

Last edited:

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
How can Colt Cabana come back to work tomorrow after CM Punk verbally sodomized then A2M him at the press conference? Tony Khan looked so nervous he couldn't mule a grain of cocaine through a police checkpoint.

I like this "press conference" bit. It does seem unscripted, so it's a chance to see how well they can play their characters.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
I like this "press conference" bit. It does seem unscripted, so it's a chance to see how well they can play their characters.

I think the part about MJF is a work but the Adam Page and Colt Cabana stuff is reality. Seems he was insinuating one or both of The Bucks leaked information about him.

tvstrip

Clash At The Castle was pretty good. Watch Gunther vs Seamus if you haven't seen it yet. Two actual grown men in a violent fight.
I enjoyed the 6-woman match. Even the announcers made a point about how KaiSky-Baley were working as a team while the other three were just 3 individual stars.
All the double/triple teams spots were nicely done and make the stable work IMO. It was satisfying to see them get the clean win and it looks like we'll continue to see more of it!

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
I enjoyed the 6-woman match. Even the announcers made a point about how KaiSky-Baley were working as a team while the other three were just 3 individual stars.
All the double/triple teams spots were nicely done and make the stable work IMO. It was satisfying to see them get the clean win and it looks like we'll continue to see more of it!

Somebody on a wrestling board mentioned how women's matches are given more time and respect now as opposed to before when they were used for a piss break. While this character was basking in their moment of empowerment I half agreed replying with those longer matches I can now get in a number two... respectfully, of course.

tvstrip

You watch AEW yet? Let's talk, bro...
I only find time for the women's stuff these days. I did read about the various internal clusterfucks going on in AEW though, even apart from the CM thing you posted above.
But I'm curious to hear your hot take on it. Plus, there are others on this board who will probably chime in too.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Well, Tony made his announcement at the front end of the show with the suspensions and title vacancies. The show was void of the missing talent but there were some good matches that were allowed time that kept me entertained just fine for the two hours. Brian Danielson vs Adam Page and Daniel Garcia vs Wheeler Yuta were the highlights.

Punk might be gone for good and also Ace Steel but the others will be back. I never want to see CM Punk ever again. I never liked him and I feel completely vindicated after watching him crap the bed at the press conference. If burning bridges were a crime CM Punk would be a serial arsonist.

Tony needs a locker room enforcer. Vince had The Undertaker and Eric Bischoff had Blackjack Mulligan. Enforcers talk to the guys making sure they understand what the boss wants done. They tend to be gargantuan fellas with a unique gift for persuasion.

tvstrip

1662785652085.png

tvstrip

Punk is good on the mic, but not so much that he deserves such a long leash to get away with all this.
Part of me was still thinking that it was kayfabe, after all, he did pull back at times, and seemed like he was getting back "on script".
But the aftermath seems to indicate it was legit. So yeah, he went too far.

Ah yes, Taker and the wrestler's court. Self-regulation at its finest. But it only worked if there is someone who is widely respected like that. Not sure who would fit the bill today.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
I shake my head at Tony and think he's a money mark from the stands who exists to be taken advantage of. But I also would like to see a guy like him succeed. His awkward enthusiasm and overall dorkiness make him relatable to the common man. Tony looks like he should be pushing a cart in an office building helping you with your computer. I hope he is able to get back and unite the locker room. I enjoy watching AEW Dynamite on Wednesdays and AEW Rampage on Fridays.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
I'm not much for babyfaces as I don't like wrestlers pandering to me for approval anymore than politicians. But what I do like is a good, honest villain. They am what they am and they'll never let you down. Just keep moving forward being your true heel self. My favorite heel of all time is Kevin Sullivan. I like Horror films and his gimmick had a lot of Horror elements with the Army Of Darkness. Sullivan inspired many, many heels after him as you can see pieces of Kevin incorporated into their characters. As a kid in California I could never see Championship Wrestling from Florida on TV but my dad would take me to the magazine stand and I'd buy anything with Kevin Sullivan/Army Of Darkness articles.

Last edited:

tvstrip

I respect legit heels more because it generally takes more work. Not the cheap heat kind who just make fun of the crowd, but more of the sympathetic villain who is clearly "bad", but still makes you want to root for them.

At that last indy wrestling event I was at, the faces were boring as fuck, while the heels really did all the work, interacting with the crowd, showing character before & during the match etc.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
I respect legit heels more because it generally takes more work. Not the cheap heat kind who just make fun of the crowd, but more of the sympathetic villain who is clearly "bad", but still makes you want to root for them.

Yeah but you're a decent human being. It wouldn't take much effort for me to be not liked by a entire crowd of people though. Trust me, I know how to irritate folks and have received many, many compliments about how irritating I can be.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Tracy Smothers was a delightful psychopath. I sure miss him. RIP to the Wild Eyed Southern Boy. Hope he's drawing heat and starting riots in Heaven.