• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Luna from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 02
Employment: Electronics Sales Associate
Pictures: 1,200 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!
Videos: 2 High Resolution Nude Modeling Videos

Luna is an 18 year old amateur petite teen that I met at a carnival the other day. I wanted to go out and recruit some amateur girls to shoot for the site, so I figured ...why not attend the local carnival? As soon as I laid my eyes on this amateur, I wanted to shoot her! Luna has never modeled before and she has never been on any other sites. She is just a very amateur girl that I decided to approach regarding the possibility of shooting for the site, and as you can see, she decided to do a nude modeling shoot, and not only that, we shot on several occasions, so Luna has quite a bit of content on the website! Hope you enjoy this gallery of high resolution and extremely amateur photos from Luna!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/petite-teen-model-luna.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Amy R. from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 06
Employment: Restaurant Hostess

My name is Amy R. and I am 18 years old. I was over at the store the other day browsing though the women's clothing section when this guy walked over to me and just started talking to me! He was all asking stuff like questions about the women's clothing and was looking for something to buy someone as a gift but did not know quite the exact size. At first, I remember thinking to myself ...so why don't you go ask one of the store associates? lol - but the guy was really nice and I actually enjoyed talking to him anyways. I noticed this big tattoo on his arm while we were both talking with one another and I asked him about it. He told me that the tattoo is the name of his website and that he shoots nude models! I was like ...really? That's pretty interesting! He spoke with me more about it and I started finding myself becoming more and more interested in actually doing a shoot myself! It seemed like a lot of fun! The only thing though is I don't really smile all the time. I told that to the photographer and he told me that everything was fine because he would rather me be my true self instead of pretending. He is very clear to the girls to just be themselves. That's the kinda stuff he shoots anyways though. It's funny too because the photographer actually wanted me to go with him right then and there to do the modeling shoot! Gosh, I didn't even have any sort of preparation or anything! Hope you enjoy these pictures from TrueAmateurModels.com

https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/amateur-petite-teen-amy.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Ava from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 4' 10
Employment: Convenience Store Gas Station
Pictures: 450 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

Check out this petite and hot amateur teen! Her name is Ava and she is 18 years old. Ava is extremely amateur and has absolutely no experience at all in nude modeling. As you can see, Ava is a very petite girl with
a small body frame, so for the guys out there that like the young and petite look, you should really enjoy these pictures from Ava! I remember when she was bending over and spreading apart her teen butt cheeks,
I could smell that asshole, and boy ....that smell sure was starting to make my dick hard too. I hope that everyone enjoys looking though these amateur and high resolution modeling pictures of Ava!

https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/girl_next_door_teen_nude.html