• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nudist Beach

Tripod

Nice tits, mind if I feel them?
Sausage rang my phone just then. He was talking over the phone when i told him no talk over the phone. I didn't want Layla to know where the community was so i said meet me at the hotel. He arrived a couple of hours later. The minute he got in the door he said tell me what happened. Then he saw Layla. He said who is she and i said she is a dancer for the strip boss. He said she must be spying for them. I said why didn't i think of that. Layla smiled. Sausage said your not the only smart one. I said it doesnt matter. We will bring 25 bags and they will pay 1 million. He said wow that is great. I said can you get it ready in 3 days. He said just about. I said good. He said i am coming with you. I said there is no need. He said no i am coming. How do i know i will see the weed or money again otherwise. I said you have my word. He said fuck off i am coming. I said ok we will take about a strategy in a few days. Layla smiled at Sausage. He smiled back. She lifted off her top showing her tits. She then came over and knelt down between us. She said all this business talk is making me horny. I said you don't have to do this Layla. She laughed and said i want to. Sausage said shut the fuck up dude. Layla is a big girl she can make up her own mind. She took both our cocks out and started wanking us until we were hard. She then took turns suck us off. Sausage lifted her over to the bed. He lay down and she got on to of him. He said i can't wait to fuck that tight pussy. She lowered herself on him before placing his big cock in her ass. She said how about my tight ass. He said you dirty lil bitch. She rode him while sucking my cock. After a while she said to me to fuck her pussy while Sausage continued to fuck her ass. I said are you sure. She said shut up and fuck me. So i did. We changed positions but i fucked her pussy and sausage her ass. It was really hot and after a lot of fucking we were both close. She took our cock out. Wanked them and sucked them until we both blew our loads all over her pretty face. Sausage said wow that was fucking hot. He left soon after he said i would love to stay for another round of that but he had work to do.

Tripod

When he was gone i said you didn't have to do that. She said i am guessing you are not telling suasage i am a cop. I said of course not. He thinks i am a dancer/slut so now he will have no worries about that. I said no he won't. I said what about your husband. She said its not cheating when i play a character under cover. He doesn't need to ever know. She said i usually only let them fuck my ass. I said i had wondered about that. She said its my way of dealing with it. I said but you let me fuck your pussy last time. She said when you said you wouldnt hurt my family i believed you. You are a nice guy. I said thanks but i want you to know you dont have to have sex with me again. Its cool. She said but i want to for the next 5 days anyway. I said ok. She smiled and kissed me. Something she had never done before with me.

Tripod

It was fun fucking Layla. She was an amazing fuck. I would often forget she was a cop. After fucking we would talk strategies but we never could get to a situation where we agreed it would work. One day sausage rang and said we need to talk business. There was only a fews days left to the meet. He said not in the hotel. I said not at the village. He said no he said a friend of mine has a nice play we can use. He said bring Layla. When we got there sausage had brought two girls with him. They were both blonde and both wearing the same tshirt and panties. He had one more and he said Layla put that one. He watched as she undressed and put on the same. It was a hot day and sausage gave the girls water guns. The girls posed as charlies angels before shooting each other with water. It was a lot of fun and soon got hot. After a while the girls relaxed on an outdoor matress and started stripping, kissing and fingering, licking each other before using toys on each other. It was so hot. They forgot we were watching as they played.

Tripod

Sausage talked to the two blonde girls and then they went away with our host. Me and sausage chatted and Layla got dressed. Sausage disagreed with my plan and wanted to come to Sydney. I tried to talk him out of coming but he argued it was his money. I said we would need to be professional. I said we would talk about it more when i had a plan. Layla walked into the room and looked hot. We both smiled as she did. She then started to undess and play with herself. Soon she was taking turns sucking both our hard cocks. We then took turns fucking her pussy and ass. We fucked her in a number of positions and we all loved it. She moaned loudly and came a number of times. We both came in her mouth, on her face and tits.

Tripod

Everyday i discussed the plan with sausage and later I will go through it with Layla. Everytime I thought I had made progress Layla would tell me why it would fail. I knew how dangerous the plan was but there was no way out of it now. The drug boss in Sydney would eventually track me down and i didn't want anyone that knew me get hurt. I was due to meet them the next day. The meeting point would be told to me at the last moment. I had a delivery truck at the hangar for the delivery. I fucked Layla for the last time one way or another this would all be over in 24 hours.

Tripod

Me and sausage loaded the plane. Layla joined us as our pilot flew us to an airstrip in north sydney. When we got to Sydney i said my farewell to Layla in front of sausage. She said to me stick to the plan. I said it wont work. She said probably not but its your best chance. She said you can always just go home. I said they will track us down. She said not in the uk. I smiled and said dont worry it will be fine. Sausage was starting to get impatient. I said drive the van into the hangar. I had arranged a clean van for the transport. We loaded the van in the hangar. I talked to sausage and i said we need to be smart. Get in and get out. He didn't like to be spoke to like that but i didn't have time to feed his ego. I took a taxi to a hotel a few miles away and i sent a message saying ready. I got sent a postcode and the time. I sent that info to sausage and Layla. I drove to a industrial park in the suburbs. There was only one way in and out and i didn't like that. When i got there there the guy i was dealing with all along was there along with 3 other guys including the door man. My contact was being all nice he was never that nice to me. He showed me the money and i rang sausage i said get here now and repeated in and out. As i rang sausage my contact was also on the phone. I had expected him to ring his boss to say we were here. I was trying to work out who else he rang. By the time Sausage got here i was getting paranoid. The doorman walked towards me but Sausage jumped out of the van and said hey you can give me the money. I was raging but said nothing. The contact asked Sausage to come here. He put his hand around him and said you are the boss like me. Give me the keys. Suasage had rushed out of the van leaving the keys in the van. The boss man winked to one of the guys. He pulled a gun and shot Sausage in the head. I was totally in shock. I ran straight to the van and jumped in. I started the van as they shot at me and put my foot to the gas. I was shitting myself as i drove as quick as i could. I knew there would likely be a road block with gansters and they would shoot me. There was only one way in and one way out. I was also shitting the cops would stop me as Layla had planned to stop the van as it left. I kept driving every minute felt like an hour. But nothing happened. I got to the hangar without being followed. I locked the van but there was a knock at the back. I was shitting myself, i grabbed an iron bar and opened the door. It was the doorman. I said what the fuck. He said i painiced when he shot your friend and hid in the van. I said they are going to want us both. I said you have their money and i have their dope. He said what i dont understand is we were never stopped. He said there was 3 guys due to stop the van if something went wrong. I thought to myself Layla must have arrested them or something. I said you have my money. He said can we split it. I laughed and said what you looking for. He said how about half. I said you need to leave money with me and i will sort you out. He said yeah right. I said if you take the money your boss will kill you. I said i will meet you in two days and we will sort this out. He didnt know what to do but knew if he had the money his boss would kill him but he felt stupid for having to trust me. He kept saying i am a mug. He left and went home empty handed.

Tripod

As the doorman made his way home. The cops arrived in numbers at the industrial estate. They arrested the contact and the two guys for murder. That night Layla rang me and said my boss is raging. No drugs and no money. This case was to make his career. I said what happened to the guys that were to shoot me. I said did you arrest them. She said yes. I said how come they didnt catch me. She said i kept them busy so you could get away and then told the cops to go. My boss is blaming me for missing the money and cash. I said i went on the info i was given. He called me a fucking imcompetent clown. I said so what next. She said we will chat about it in the morning. I said did you really fuck the 3 guys. She laughed and said it was my last under cover act. I said thanks. She said nothing. Just said talk early.

Tripod

That night Layla know as Detective Hayne attened a debrief with her boss and the police commissioner. Her boss was raging and screaming at her. His career was being built on this case. He had lost the money and the drugs and all he had was a murder that would be hard to show the motive without drugs or cash. Detective Hayne had to hand in her phone and was detained by her boss. Her boss then had a plan. He saw her most recent call and decided to send a text. He said bring the dope and money back to the industrial estate at 6am. The message said her boss needed the dope and the money to close the case. The mesage said you will have immunity you have my word. I replied ok. I wasn't happy but it made sense. However i was driving around with drug money, drugs and into a site where someone i knew had being murdered. I got some rest.

The next morning. I drove the van into the industrial estate. When i got there snipers became visiable. The cops surrounded the vehicle. The pulled me out of the vehicle and handcuffed me and they took me back to the police station. Laylas boss soon came in and screamed at me. He said you can either work with me or against me. If you go against me you will be imprisioned for the rest of your life. He was so pissed off all he had was a van. I had decided to leave the dope in the plane and the money too. I told the pilot if i didnt come back in 2 days to leave. He questioned me for hours and threatened me but i said nothing. That evening the police commissioner heard what was going on. He wasn't happy that Layla was detained and he had me kept with nothing on me. He called him into his office and said you fucked up but the drug case was gone. We now have a murder case and that will be enough to take down the strip club boss and from phone records his boss who ordered the hit. Dectective Hayne (Layla) boss was raging but he knew there was nothing he could do and he also had to respect the chain of command. The police commisioner then released Detective Hayne he asked her a number of questions about me. She explained i was a smart guy who just by chance got into this. He came in and spoke to me for a few minutes. He didnt ask me anything about drugs or money. He said you are free to go. I was shocked and i was even more shocked when he said i will drive you to your hotel. I said there is no need but he said in such a way i knew i didn't have a choice. He the rang Detective Hayne. He asked her and another female Dectective Slater to meet him at what would be the new headquaters that were due to open in a couple of months. He then made another phone call. I got into his car and drove to these new unoccuppied headquaters.

When i arrived i saw Layla and another female detective. Layla looked at me but showed no emotion. She had no clue what was going on. The Police commissioner said you know Dectective Hayne. He said Hayne what was your undercover name. She said Layla and he laughed as did Detective Slater. A few minutes later a guy arrived in an expensive car. He was well dressed and looked like a very successful business man. The commissioner then asked Detective Slater to keep look out. The business man, the police commissioner, Detective Hayne and I went into a meeting room. The Police commissioner said this gentleman controls the drug scene in South Sydney. Since yesterdys arrest he is looking to take over North Sydney. He just needs a supply of really good weed. Neither I or Layla could believe what we were hearing. The business man spoke. He said i dont deal cocaine or heroine. I let others do that. I just do weed. I have no interest in dealing with criminals. From what i hear you might be the contact i am looking for. All i want is supply and i will pay well for a consistent supply with no hastle. I just want it delivered to an airfield and you will be paid in cash. He asked how much supply can you provide. I said numbers but he asked can you do more. I said i could he said a huge number and said can you deliver it every month. I said i could. He then said name a price. I did and he then doubled the figure. He said i want to make it worth your while and i need you to have the reources to pay a small few staff you trust well and bribe the local police commissioner if need be. He said how soon can i sample it. I still could not believe what i was hearing. I said how about an hour or so. He laughed and said i thought you were going to say weeks. He said to Police commissioner can we meet in the underground carpark. The police commissioner said ok. He said i need to make a few calls regarding organising the cash. He asked Detective Hayne and Detective Slater to bring me back for the van and then to be a look out for me on the road back. I was suspicious that this was a set up but realised if i didnt go with it i was fucked anyway. So i went back and loaded the weed and drove back to the new hq. In the underground carpark the business man. Checked the weed and was very happy how it looked and smelt. He then smoked some and said this is good shit. He said is all your supply ike this. I said yes he smiled and handed me a big duffel bag of cash. He said you can count it now if you wish. I said its fine if its not correct you can give me more next time. He said i am paying the commissioner and detective slater. He said you can pay Detective Hayne. He asked was everyone happy. Everyone was. He then gave me an email adress. He said that is my contact. He then gave me a sheet of code words. He said message me the amount as per code words, the date per code words. I will message how much etc in code. He said you will never see me again. He said ensure your people are trustworthy and reliable. Make it look legit. Any problems you contact Detective Hayne or Slater but never the police commissioner.

I said i have one favour from the police commissioner i said for suasage family i want it reported that he was innocent and it was a case of mistaken identity. I said i will set up a bogus life insurance payment for his family. With that we shook hands and he and the police commissioner left seperately. I was buzzing i could not believe what had happened. Dectective Slater and Hayne also had big smiles.

Tripod

After I fucked the two detectives. I said my goodbyes to Layla. I said thank you and i cant believe how this worked out. I said you will recieve clean untracable money in a few months. You will never hear from me either. She said thanks i need to get back to my family. It was alot of fun playing Layla but i need to be responsible again. She left with tears in her eyes and gave me one last look before Tina sped away. I had one more job to do before i left Sydney.

Tripod

I drove to Coogee and knocked on Robbos the doormans door. No one answered before i said Robbo let me in. Jodie open the door. She looked at me like what are you doing here. I just gave her a warm smile and wheres Robbo. He then appeared. He looked scared half to death. I said can we chat. He said yes but not here. I said yes here. Jodie needs to know. She said needs to know what. I said the truth. Trust is important. I sat them down and i told Jodie what happened and how Robbo is a hero. I also explained how who he worked for all have being arrested and that no one will come after him now as they are all locked up for years and the police have no interest in him. I said i want to invest largely in Jodies beauty business. I said i have money i owe Robbo but the money is dirty. I asked how well your company does and she said her profit was growing. I said it will continue to grow. I said you will need to grow the business to three premises. Add one per year and one million dollars will be laundered over a 3 year cycle. I said if you put the same model on the business even without this money you will be rich in no time. Jodie said do you want to continue to launder cash. I said no. You will only launder what is yours. I explained how the money would arrive and how to hide it. I said an accountant will work with you and it will look legit. I said you wont ever hear from me again and i said goodbye. I drove to the airfield and Ron was waiting for me he was starting to get worried. I said to Ron you have showed your loyalty, professionalism and descression. He was wondering what happened to Suasage and i told him. He said i hope you dont mind me saying this but i never liked him. I said i used to feel like that once. I said anyway its sad what happened. I explained i wanted him to be my delivery guy. I said we will set up a legit business and you will have immumity. I said as long as we are discreit and profeasional. We will both be well rewarded. He smiled and said you are one smart dude.

Tripod

I had lots to sort out from a business and personal view point but i needed a few days off. I mesaaged Chloe and said do you want to meet. She messaged back yes but in a few days. I took my money and loaded it into a piece of shit van and drove back to the village.

Tripod

As i walked to.the village a hot lil brunette was wheeling a case. She was wearing a white top and jean shorts. I checked out her ass as she struggled with her case. I said hi and she responded in a sexy eastern european accent. I said you are new. She said yes my friend told me about the place free accomodation and as much weed as you can smoke and lots of hot fun people. I had to check it out. I said would you like the tour. She said I would love that but i need to get rid of my bags. She said how do i know where to stay. I said you can stay in any cottage their is a bed. She said thats cool. She said who lives in the mansion. I said me. She said yeah right. I said yeah and laughed. She said are you Suasage. I said no. I said i am Tripod. She laughed and said why are you called that. I said why dont you find out. She laughed you are forward and i said well your hot. I said you can stay here tonight if you want.
I walked over towards her and she smiled. I kissed her and she kissed me back. I then pulled up her top exposing her perfect tits. I sucked her nipples and played with her tits. I took of her knickers and she sucked my cock. She rode my cock. She was an amazing fuck. I ficked from behind lying behind her before fucking her doggy before fucking her missionary. I made her cum hard before she sucked my cock and swallowed my cum.