• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nudist Beach

Tripod

Nice tits, mind if I feel them?
In the morning Chloe was on the phone. Once she got off she said ok have a shower. I will cook you breakfast we are going away for a few days. She stopped off at my hotel. I grabbed a few clothes. We drove to the gold coast and booked into a 5 star hotel. We fucked in the bed and in the bath. That night we went out for dinner in a posh resturaunt. We both dressed up very smart. Chloe looked amazing in a yellow dress. It hugged all of her figure and her nipples poked through her top. Every guy that saw her that night was instantly turned on. We drank champagne and had a lovely night. It was almost like an incredible date. We went to a club after and danced and drank lots. Any time i went to the bar or the toilet some guy was chatting Chloe up when i came back. I saw a few hot ladies myself and a couple flirted with me but i only had eyes for her. We danced and kissed and got so turned on we ended up fucking in a cubicle in the ladies toilet. When we came out some ladies gave out but i got a few cheeky smiles and comments after that from girls that were in the queue. One girl at the bar said i thought you would never finish. I was bursting for a pee. While another said i wish my bf could go that long and gave me her number. We were both drunk on the way back to the hotel. We cuddled and kissed and when we got back into our room we fucked like crazy. The next day we went for a drive. As we drove along the beach i saw someone that looked like Chris coming out of a beach house with a pretty blonde. I didn't say anything to Chloe. We found a really pretty location and we fucked in the car. I felt like we were falling in love. When we got back to the hotel we ordered room service and champagne and we wined, dined and had amazing sex. I was a little drunk and alot high and said do you ever think what would have happened if i stayed when we first me. Chloe laughed and said yeah we would probably have got together maybe even got married. I said yeah i would have married you. She laughed and said would you now. I looked into her eyes and said i still would. She said please dont ruin a lovely time. I said i cant help how i feel and she how do you feel. I said i love you. She kissed me before suddenly stopping and said no. That wasnt the deal. She turned away and went to sleep. I felt a bit of an idiot. The next morning i woke up and Chloe was gone. She left a note saying she needed some space but had a ps see you tonight we have a baby to make. I smoked a j had some breakfast. I rolled another j and went for a walk. I saw lots of pretty girls and smiled at a few and they smiled back. I walked past a really pretty girl and i kept staring and smiling at her. I forgot i had my sunglasses off and she said sorry do i know you. I said sorry no i am a bit stoned. She laughed and said ok. She said i love your accent where you from. I told her the uk. In my stoned head i realised this was the girl i had seen with Chris and i wondered what her story was. She could be his girlfriend or his sister. Either way i was determined to find out. I said do you fancy a smoke. She said id love one but you cant smoke on the street. She said the beach should be ok. We sat on the beach and i asked her was she married and she said no but i have a bf. She asked what about me. I said i am seeing a girl or maybe we are just fucking i dont know. She laughed and said you are so funny. There was a buzz of exciting between us. She said fancy a fuck. I immediately felt my cock stiffen in excitement. I said sure but what about your bf and she said he is gone travelling. She said come on then follow me. I watched her perfect pert ass as she walked towards her beach house. Back at the house she sat me on the sofa. Gave me a beer and a bj. I licked and tongued her pussy until she came. I then fucked her pussy hard and deep. She said make sure you dont cum in me but fuck me harder. So i fucked her hard and fast. She was an incredible fuck. After she came i shot a load all over her tits. She licked up my cum and swallowed it. She then went for a shower and i rolled another j. I looked at photos as she showered and sure enough it was Chris. It was clear it was her bf and i took photos of the photos on my phome. We chatted for a bit and i said i better get back..she joked and said to your fuck buddy. I said i guess thats what she is. She said how about you fuck me once more before going and she dropped her towel. I was instantly hard and i picked her up and carried her to her bedroom. I fucked her doggy hard and fast watching her tits bounce as she maoned loudly. She then rode me until she came. I then fucked her hard missionary. She loved being fucked hard and was very loud. After she came again. I pulled out and came all of her face and into her mouth. She said wow. I showered and kissed her before i left.

Tripod

Back at the hotel. Chloe was in the bath. She was no longer angry with me. We drank some champagne. Got room service and fucked. After we fucked i said. I want to be honest witn you. Yesterday i sae Chris and a women together as we drove along the beachfront. She said i saw him too. I said ok rigjt i didnt think you did. Anyway i wanted to find out who the woman was and i found out she was his fiancee. Chloe said how did you find out. I said honestly i fucked her and found out by being in her house. She said ok. I said are you angry and she said no. She said we said we wouldnt get serious and you agreed to get me pregnant. I said ok. What did you do. She said i can tell you if you promise you wont get angry. I said i wont. She said i met Chris. I said what you mean met. She said we fucked. Twice. I said ok but why. I thought you hated him. She said i do or i did but i once loved him. I was both angry and disappointed but i had done the same. I said did you let him cum in you. She said no of course not. I dont want my baby sharing his genes. I was just angry that you wanted a serious relationship and i saw him and just messaged him as i had no where else to go. I said its ok i understand. She said are we still friends. I said sure. She said

Tripod

She said lets fuck we have a baby to make. I angry fucked her took out all my frustrations and she loved it. I shot my load deep into her pussy. We lied beside each other and kissed. She said i really care about you but lets not ruin things. The next morning we drove back to Byron. She said fancy a quick swim before i collect Drew. I said sure. We swam naked and kissed. There were some people drinking on the beach so we ran back to her beach house and fucked in her bed. After i came we had some lunch and she said i better have a shower and u better go. While she was in the shower i came in and joined her. She laughed and said u cant get enough of me. I said guess not. I lifted her on top of me and started fucking her. Her amazing tits were in my face. After a while i threw a towl on the bathroom floor and fucked her on it. She moaned in delight and came. She then rode me hard and fast her tits bouncing every. She came again. I then fucked her doggy and was banging the shit out of her. She soon came again. She said this is amazing but i need u to cum. She said fuck my ass until you are close. I did exactly that i fucked her ass doggy style deep and hard and she moaned and groaned and kept saying ohh ffuck. I soon felt my balls tighten. I pulled out of her ass and slide back into her pussy just in time. I came so hard and she loved it. She kissed me and said wow. Before jumping back in the shower. I left and walked up the beach the opposite way from my hotel. I needed to clear my head. I found a quiet spot and smoked a j and had a sleep.

Tripod

I woke up to the sound of young people laughing. I looked around and there was a bunch of what looked like hippies/surfers having fun on the beach there was 3 guys and 5 girls and they were all around 20. I decided to roll a smoke before i went back to my hotel. As i rolled it one of the girls approached me. She had beaitiful light blonde hair and an amazing smile that make you feel relaxed. She sat down beside me and said what you doing. I said just rolling a j. I said you arent a cop are you. She laighed and said no. I said good. I said do you want some. She said sure why not

Tripod

I asked what her name was and she said Nellie. I then asked what age are you and she said 22. I said you look about 19. She smiled. I said where you from. She said i am from Sweden but have been in Australia for nearly a year. I said who are your friends. She said they are my house mates. I said are they all backpackers too. She said no not all. There are some aussies too. I said ok cool. She said want to meet them. I said sure. She introduced me to 2 english girls, an american and another swedish girl. They were all beautiful. Two of the guys were american surfers and one was an aussie surfer. They went out on their boards to catch some waves. I sat on the beach talking to the girls. I said do you want a smoke. The american girl said sure but why not try ours. Its good shit. I said sure. We smoked and chatted and watched the guys catch some waves. We then saw a guy walk his dog past us he was completely nude. They laughed. I said this is a nude beach he is the normal one. They laughed and said why are you clothed. I said i forgot. Nellie laughed and said we forgot too. Nellie stood up and took off her boob tube and pulled down her shorts. She was wearing a blue bikini. She then pulled the string and pulled dowm her bikini bottoms. She had a stunning body. Tanned and toned. Her tits were 34c and her nipples hard, pink and pert. Her ass was perfect you just want to grab and squeeze it and her pussy shaved except for a small bit of blonde fluff. As she sat down Daisy a blonde english girl jumped up and took off her tshirt and shorts. She was wearing a yellow bikini. She took that off exposing her 36dd boobs and her curvy ass and pussy. She smiled and sat down. Grace another english girl with red hair and pale skin stood up. She took off boob tube exposing beautiful cone like tits with the most suckable pink long nipples you have ever seen. She then pulled down her short skirt and knickers exposing her pussy with a little bit of red hair. She joked i will get sunburnt. The girls said i would rub some sun cream into her. The other swedish girl stood up she had dark hair and dark tanned skin. She lifted her tshirt and took it off. She had a black bikini on. She then took of her white shorts. She then pulled down her black bikini bottoms exposing a beautiful shaved pussy before taking off her bikini top exposing her 36e breasts. Breasts that would make great pillows. Her tits were huge for a slim girl. I could feel my cock harden as i looked at all the hot girls in front of me. Finally the american girl charlie stood up. She had beautiful light brown hair and a big smile. She took of her tshirt and demin shirt. She was wearing a white bikini. She was small but very cute. She took off her bikini top showing her beautiful 34c and the her bottoms to a fully shaved pussy. She turn around and slapped her perfect ass.
Nellie said now its your turn. I was hard but knew i better follow suit. I unbuttoned my shirt and took off my trousers before pulling down my boxers exposing my fully hard 7 in cock. They all laughed. I said if i didnt have an erection after what i had just seen. Then i would be dead. Nellie said can you rub some cream into us. They all laughed. She said start with Grace. I rubbed suncream onto graces legs and back. I smiled and said i will let you do the rest. Grace said can you do the rest i dont like suncream on my hands and nails. I did her stomach down to her pussy and down the sides before rubbing cream into her lovely ass. I then rubbed cream into her tits. They were so soft and her i rubbed extra cream onto her long nipples. She smiled as they hardened. She said make sure you rub it in well. I squirted more cream on her tits and she laughed and said i do love a nice squirt of cream on my tits. All the girls laughed. She thanked me when i was finished. Nellie said you can do me next she stood right in front of me her pussy in my face as i started on her legs. I then did her stomach. I said do you want me to do it all and said yes please. I did her shoulders and back before doing her perfect ass. I did it a bit longer than i probably needed but i loved the feel of her ass. I then rubbed some cream onto her perfect tits. She gave a beautiful smile when i was done. I did Daisy next. She kept saying i missed a bit so she got more of a massage. Of course i didnt mind. Next was the other swedish girl Inis. I did her legs, back, stomach and ass. Charlie joked there wont be enough cream left after you do her tits. Grace joked did i want a hand as it would be dark by the time i had finished rubbing cream into her tits. I called her bluff and said yes i need a hand. Nellie said you offered. So i put some cream on Graces hand and she did one tit as i did another. She laughed and said its not the worst job in the world. I said it sure isnt. She winked at me and smiled. Ines loved the attention. I finally got to Charlie. I really enjoyed rubbing cream onto her small perfect body. She enjoyed it too she said can u rub some on my clit. I did that and she said fuck. I loved rubbing into her ass and tits. When i was finished i slapped her ass. Everyone laughed.
Nellie said now we better do you. They all took turns and rubbed cream on different parts of me. I felt someone rubbing cream on my cock and balls. Before feeling another hand do the same before another hand. When they were finished. Charlie rolled a j and we smoked and i starred at all their perfect bodies. It was hot and Nellie said lets go swim. We all ran into the water. I felt so wasted but so good. We all swam before the guys came and got rid of their surf boards. Stripped off and got back in the water. One of the guys swam over to ines and picked her up. Her big tits were in his face. He motorboated them and we all laughed. They then started kissing. Daisy and the aussie guy started kissing. Nellie came over to me and said which of the girls do you like the most. I said you are all beautiful but definitely like to kiss you. She said me too but i promised Mike earlier we would am.... kiss. Maybe another time. I said yes id love that. She said which of charlie and Grace do you prefer. I said i cant choose. She laughed and swam away. Charlie and Grace chatted to each other before Charlie swam to me. She said i guess its me and you. I smiled and siad cool. She kissed me and said i am so wet for you. I said we are all wet and she laughed. We kissed and she put her legs around me. I grabbed her ass. She then slid my cock into her pussy. I slowly started fucking her. I closed my eyes for a minute and when i opened them Grace was beside us. She kissed me and i sucked her hard nipples. She said hope you dont mind me joining in. No one wants to be on their own. I said no its cool. I fucked charlie hard and fast and she soon came. She swapped places with grace and i was soon deep in her pussy. Her nipples pressed against me and i started fucking her deep and hard. She loved it and moaned and talked dirty. Charlie kissed me and rubbed her clit. I made Grace cum hard. She then slide my cock into ass. Charlie joked you greedy bitch its my turn. I fingered charlies pussy and rubbed her clit while fucking Graces ass. She was so loud and talked so dirty. Both me and charlie got off on it. I made her cum again. Charlie then got on top of me. Grace said fuck her ass. Charlie smiled nervously and said ok. I fucked her ass and she came again. I could go for ever after fucking Chloe for the last few days. I took turns sliding my cock into both their pussies before i fucked Grace really hard but stopped before she came. I then fucked the shit out of Charlie. Everyone else was now watching us as they were long finished. I then fucked grace ass and she kept saying cum in my ass. So i fucked her ass and the charlies ass. I felt my balls tighten and squirted into Charlies ass before sliding out quick and sliding into Graces ass and cumming a few more streams of cum. The both loved it. When i was finished i kissed them both passionately. We forgot everyone wad watching. They all started cheering. We went back and sat on the beach and had another smoke. They invited me back to theres but i said maybe another day. I said i have had a busy few days i need some sleep. Nellie took my phone number and they all jumped into a camper van and left. I walked home along the beach. On the way back to the hotel. I could hear Chloe and a little kids voice. I wanted to see but kept walking. I got back to my hotel and slept.

Tripod

I was lying in bed the next morning smoking a j. When there was a knock on the door. It was Freya the german girl. She said i was looking for you a few days ago. I told her i popped away for a few days. She said i am going away tomorrow and i was hoping to say goodbye before i left. I said where you going. She said just up the coast. I met two irish boys and they offered me a lift. I said. I bet they did. She laughed. She said can you do me a favour. Can you let me know if Heidi turn up. I said sure. I asked how has Maddie being recently. She said shes being in a bad mood. She has never being nice to me once she found we fcuked. We shared a smoke and laughed at the crazy shit we had done. She asked will i miss her. I said i sure will. I said will you miss me. She said no of course not. She laughed and i said you bitch. She was wearing a crop top and jeans cut off where you could see some of her ass. I said your ass in those shorts would make anyone hard. I said anyone bloke that saw you in those shorts today is either wanking right now or will be later. She laughed i did get a few pervy looks. I like the sound of that though. She lay down beside me and i grabbed her perfect ass. I said i will miss that ass. She pulled up her boob tube and said what about these. I said i will miss them too. She took off her top and shorts. She had on underwear on. She got on top of me and started kissing me. She then slid my hard cock into her pussy and fucked me hard and fast. I felt my balls tighten so pulled out and came over tits. She licked up my cum. We smoked more weed and had a few drinks. We fucked a few more times. I fucked her pussy, ass and tits. We slept. In the morning she got a sms from the irish guys saying we are leaving at 10. I told her just put on her shorts. I took a photo of her back and a small bit of side boob and her perfect ass showing in the jeans. I said send that and say you wont leave without me will you. She got a reply saying of course not. We both laughed. We had one last fuck. I fucked her dodgy fucking both her pussy and ass. I made her cum a couple of times. I then fucked her tits before cumming into her mouth. She swallowed my cum. She jumped in the shower before getting dressed. She said i better grab my clothes and stuff and meet up with my travelling companions. I said have you saved much money. She said i have nearly two grand saved. I said give me your bank account details. I have no cash on me but want to give you a few dollars so you can pay for gas and buy them a few beers so you owe them nothing. She said there is no need i probably will fuck them anyway they are cute. I said no worries but i still want to give you a few bucks. She kissed me deeply and said i will miss you and left. That night i put a couple of grand into her account and said enjoy a few weeks off this will take the pressure of finding a job for a bit. A couple of days leter i got a video message from her saying omg thank you so much. There was no need but it great not to have to worry about money. Take care talk soon.

Tripod

My phone rang it was Maddie. She asked where am i. I said i am in the hotel. She said i thought you had left no one has seen you in a while. I said i had been away. She said i thought you left without saying goodbye. I said i wouldnt do that. She said i am sorry for telling you not contact me. I said i understand. She said can i call over to chat in person. I said sure. She called to my hotel. I said i feel like i havent seen you in ages. She said i know me too. I said do you fancy a smoke. She said i would love one. So we smoked and chilled out. She lay beside me on the bed. I put my hand on her stomach. I then slide it down her pants onto her pussy lips. I was expecting her to say stop but she didnt. I slowly rubbed her clit before sliding my fingers between her pussy lips. She closed her eyes and smiled. I pulled down her trousers and pants and licked and sucked her clit. After a while i slide two fingers into her pussy. I tongued and licked her clit before tongue fucking her. She came hard. I then slid my cock into her pussy. I was so hard. My cock stretched her pussy. I started fucking her deep and hard. She moaned as i banged her cunt. I slowly got faster and she came hard. I was so horny now. She got on my cock and fucked me hard and fast. She was horny too and i rubbed her clit. She came again. She smiled and said no one makes me cum like you. She bent over and i started fucking her pussy doggy style. She pulled my cock out of her soakimg wet pussy and slid it into her ass. I fucked her ass slow to start before getting harder and deeper. She looked back and could see i was horny as hell she said fuck my ass hard. I fucked her ass hard and she came hard and loud. I was close. Maddie knew that too and looked back at me and said cum in my ass. I banged her ass hard until i felt my balls tighten and shot a big load of cum in her ass. She maoned in delight. She lay beside me and said that was the best fuck i ever had. I smiled and said me too. We kissed and fell asleep. When we woke up i was already hard. Maddie said she needed to go. I said you are not going to leave me like this pointing to my hard cock. She said i am sorry but i really have to go. She said i will message you soon. I said ok. She kissed me and left.

Tripod

I smoked a j and my phone rang it was Nellie. She asked how i wa, i said good. She said what am i at. I said just chilling. She said mind if i join you. I said sure. I gave her my hotel room. I put on some shorts and cleaned the room. After a while there was a knock on the door. i heard some girls voices as i answered. Nellie said hey i forgot to say Ines and daisy were with me. I said no worries the more the merrier. They said wow your hotel room is awesome. I said are you hangry want to order some room service. I ordered some food and some drink. We smoked a j. Ate some food and had some drinks. I asked the girls did they have fun the previous day on the beach. Nellie said not as much fun as Grace and Charlie. I laughed. Nellie said maybe we can have fun today. I said sure sounds good. Ines said is it ok if me and Daisy watch. I said you join in if you want. Nellie laughed and said dont get gready. She took of her tshirt exposing her perfect tits and suckable nipples. She then took off her shorts and pants. I took off my shorts and was instantly hard. She smiled. She got on top of me lowering her tight dry pussy on my cock. She said make me wet. I had wanted to fuck Nellie since i first met her and she knew that. I grabbed her ass and sucked her nipples. After she bent down and kissed me and said i am enough for you amnt i. My cock twitched and hardened in her pussy and i stared into her eyes. I said you are enough for any man. She rode me hard and fast and was soon wet. She played with her tits as she came. I then bent her over and fucked her really hard doggy. I could see it was really turning on ines and daisy. I told daisy to take off her top and play with her tits. I told ines to put her hand down her jeans and touch her clit. I made Nellie cum really hard. After she came she rolled over and said wow. I told ines to undress she was hot as fcuk. I told her to.suck my dick and asked her how Nellie tasted. She said good. I asked her to finger her self and asked her to ask daisy how she tasted. Daisy said sweet. I could see from ines she needed a big cock in her. I lay her on the bed and slid my cock deep into her pussy. I pounded her and she came quick. I them went behind her and fucked her from behind. Slamming my cock deep into her pussy. I told daisy to get naked and finger herself. Daisy was so horny. I pounded ines until she came again. Ines and Nellie laid beside each other smoking a j. As daisy climbed on my cock. Her big tits bounced every where as we fucked. After she came i fucked her doggy. Was really hot watching her tits moved with each thrust. She came again and i was close. The girls took turms sucking my dick until i was close. I then came all over their faces and tits.

Tripod

I fucked Nellie, Inis and Daisy afew more times each that day before they left. Nellie invited me to come with them. I said maybe another time. After they left there was a knock on the door. I thought i wonder who it was now but i also excited by the prospect. It was Chris the surfer and a couple of his mates. They burst into my room before i had a chance to close the door. Chris said you need to stop trying to fcuk up my life. Stay away from Maddie. I said its not just Maddie though is. I found your girlfriend in Surfers Paradise. I am sure you have a few more along the coast that wouldnt be too hard to fimd. I could see him really lose it at this he punched me in stomach and face. His friends held me dowm as he punched me a number of times. He then pulled out a knife and put it to my throat. I could see the anger in his eyes. I was worried what he might do next. He told me you have until the morning to get out of town. He said if you dont do that we will do that for you. No one will miss a tourist. Chris and his friends laughed as they left. I packed my bags. I went to a local car dealer and bought an old car. I loaded the car and drove over to Chloes house. I could see having breakfast with her son so i left. I then drove over to Maddies. Chris was in the house and he saw me. He put his hand into a shape of a gun and pointed at me. He then pointed at maddie who had his back pointed to him and pretended to shoot her. I was appalled but not suprised. I drove out of town. Once out of town i hadnt a clue what to do or where to go. So i rang Nellie. I rang her a few times but there was no answer. I decided to drive to surfers paradise when my phone rang. It was nellie. She said hi whats up. I said could i come visit. She said sure. She gave me directions to the middle of nowhere about a half hour from byron on a dirt road. No one was finding this place. I arrived into an area where a few cars were parked. Nellie and Grace were there to meet me. They smiled as i arrived and both gave me big hugs. They said follow them. They walked through a wooded path. After a couple of minutes we arrived into a clearing in the woods. There was a lake and a few pretty cottages that were hand built. There was loads of people mainly young late teens or twenties. Alot more girls than guys. Everyone was really friendly. Girls smiled at me and guys shook my hand and welcomed me. It was like a hippy heaven full of hot people. We sat around and had some weed and a few beers. Nellie asked if i was going to stay. I said if its ok i might for a few days. Everyone eemed delighted by that.
I saw a few faces i recognised laura and a few other girls from the night of the beach bonfire and a couple of girls from the first time i was in byron bay. I went back to my car and grabbed a bag and nellie brought me to a cottage. She said there is a spare room here. There was a big bed but little else. I said how can i charge my phone. She laughed and said we will try and sort that soon. She said are you hungry i said yeah she brought me to cottage that had loads of food already cooked. I grabbed some burgers, fries and we went out to the fire. There were a guy on guitar and everyone was drinking a punch drink and smoking weed. Soon i was pretty wasted and high. The punch was strong as fuck.

Tripod

I said good night to everyone and walked back to my cottage. In the living area a small brunette with huge tits was reading a book. I said i am your new house mate she smiled and said why dont you take a seat. I sat down but i was drunk and talking nonsence. She laughed and said i see you drank the local punch. I said yeah i better go to bed before i make a fool of myself. I went to bed. A few minutes later there was a knock on the door it was my house mate. She had a glass of water for me. I said thanks. She said you need to break that bed in. She took off her t shirt exposing massive tits and pulled down her jeaans. She got into bed beside me. I kissed her and was soon hard. I fucked her tits and she laughed saying what is it with guys and wanting to fuck my tits. I then fucked her pussy and came on her tits before falling asleep.

- - - Updated - - -

Tripod

When i woke up in the morning i had a hazy memory of the big titted small brunette sleeping beside me. I then started remembering her reading a book and bringing me water. I moved around and she soon woke up. I said hi how are you. I said i think i forgot your name please forgive me. She laughed and said you never asked. I said whats your name she said Erin. I said hi Erin. She laughed. I said fancy a smoke and a fuck. She laughed and said ok then. We smoked some weed and laughed. We then kissed and she gave me a bj. I fucked her amazing tits before she rode me. Her big tits bouncing uncontroallably. She came hard and loud. I then fucked her doggy. After she came she said fuck my ass. I did that and she maoned so loud she must have woake everyone else. I told her i am about to cum. She said cum in my ass. I fucked her so hard before shooting my load in her ass. Afterwards we kissed and i played with her tits. She got up and said welcome to your new home and see you around. I went for breakfast and met Ines. She asked was that you fucking erin this morning. I said yes it was. She laughed and said i need a fuck like that but not so early. We both laughed. I asked her what was the story with the village she said you will find out when you need to. I asked if there were couples her. She said no couples. We dont believe in ownership. You are free to fuck anyone you want. She said enjoy yourself. After breakfast

Tripod

When i woke up in the morning i had a hazy memory of the big titted small brunette sleeping beside me. I then started remembering her reading a book and bringing me water. I moved around and she soon woke up. I said hi how are you. I said i think i forgot your name please forgive me. She laughed and said you never asked. I said whats your name she said Erin. I said hi Erin. She laughed. I said fancy a smoke and a fuck. She laughed and said ok then. We smoked some weed and laughed. We then kissed and she gave me a bj. I fucked her amazing tits before she rode me. Her big tits bouncing uncontroallably. She came hard and loud. I then fucked her doggy. After she came she said fuck my ass. I did that and she maoned so loud she must have woake everyone else. I told her i am about to cum. She said cum in my ass. I fucked her so hard before shooting my load in her ass. Afterwards we kissed and i played with her tits. She got up and said welcome to your new home and see you around. I went for breakfast and met Ines. She asked was that you fucking erin this morning. I said yes it was. She laughed and said i need a fuck like that but not so early. We both laughed. I asked her what was the story with the village she said you will find out when you need to. I asked if there were couples her. She said no couples. We dont believe in ownership. You are free to fuck anyone you want. She said enjoy yourself. After breakfast i went back to my room. I turned on my phone my battery was low. I had a message from maddie asking to meet up. I sent her a message saying i am aeay for a few days. I also had a video message from chloe. She sent me a video of herself fucking a glass bottle of cock saying i wish this was your.dick. there was a message a few hours later saying please delete that i was so drunk. Then another message are you free on friday afternoon. I sent her back a message i am away for a few days. I said i will delete your video once i wank to it. Lets me up when i get back. Also had a mesaage from Freya saying she is ok.