• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How does myfreeones babe rating/ranking work?

daneo

I ran out of lube. Can I borrow yours?
Hi and g'day from down under.

I would like to know how the babe rating/ranking system works on myfreeones?

Does each time you visit a stars page there popularity increases? Or does it work off
Each click of the stars rank either 1-5 stars and the overall stars they have?

Just wanting to know how it is determined who is most popular on the list of top 100 popularity....

Many thanks

Daneo

Boobsloverman

My friends like my Freeones thong.
It should be based on the number of gallons of cum each girl has generated all-time from all the men in the world. In the future we'll have something where your masturbation session is hooked up to the cloud, and it'll track exactly who you're jerking to and when you jizz it'll automatically measure the load of cum your dick splooged out, and it will add that all to each girl's generated cum gallons. The more gallons of cum generated the higher she'll rank. That should be the future. I'd be galloning out cum every day for my favorite girls.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
It should be based on the number of gallons of cum each girl has generated all-time from all the men in the world. In the future we'll have something where your masturbation session is hooked up to the cloud, and it'll track exactly who you're jerking to and when you jizz it'll automatically measure the load of cum your dick splooged out, and it will add that all to each girl's generated cum gallons. The more gallons of cum generated the higher she'll rank. That should be the future. I'd be galloning out cum every day for my favorite girls.

Uhh, yes. I'll bring that up at the next board meeting.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
I just wanted to point out that the whole ranking system will be updated after we launch the new site in August. ;-)

We'll be updating the metrics to include things such as:

- amount of content they have
- new content coming in
- if they have taken possession of their freeones profile
- social activity on their profile (commenting, etc)
- star rating
- etc

Pretty much if its a metric we're recording on the site, we can take it into consideration and give it some weight into the ranking.

Petra

Staff member
:wtf:
:rofl2:
:rofl:

When Miss FreeOnes comes back will it be anything like it was before?

:)D)

Lets just get through the launch of the new site at the end of August, then get everything that's missing implemented, everything running in the new admin and THEN if I have any sanity left and I haven't killed developers or frontenders, or committed suicide, THEN we can talk about another Miss FreeOnes.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Lets just get through the launch of the new site at the end of August, then get everything that's missing implemented, everything running in the new admin and THEN if I have any sanity left and I haven't killed developers or frontenders, or committed suicide, THEN we can talk about another Miss FreeOnes.

It's going to happen. I can feel it in my bones. Well, one bone. OK, its my penis.

Petra

Staff member
It's going to happen. I can feel it in my bones. Well, one bone. OK, its my penis.

You're really going to stick that thing where it doesn't belong one day and end up losing it entirely.

Petra

Staff member
The three posts above- :heart::drawheart::heart:

Seriously, Adam is like the pervy brother I never had. He's even walked in on me while I was buck ass naked.