• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How Do You Prefer To Play Video Games: Portable, On The TV, Computer Monitor, Smart Phone, Tablet?

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
I have both a PS4 and XBOX ONE X but I'd still rather play my portable Nintendo systems. I love the Switch but even that's a little big and doesn't get the use of my New 3DS XL, Nintendo DS Lite, Gameboy Advance, or GB Boy Colour(Fake Chinese Gameboy CoIor). I also play a lot of those cheap portable emulator game systems I ordered from the China.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
^This.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Console on TV and handheld for me allllll day.

D-rock

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
A long time ago it would have been console no question. Now I like the PC better. Except for a handful of exclusives most console games come out for the PC and they perform better on it, and there are a ton of good games you can't get on console or you have to wait a long time for them to get released on them. There was a time where meeting system requirements for most new games, and getting stuff like drivers to work were a major pain in the ass playing PC games. Despite itself the industry has mostly moved pass that. Getting good handheld controllers for the PC also wasn't an easy thing, but that again is something long in the past. Because newer PC graphic cards are superior to current generation consoles it's not like in the past where you pretty much had to constantly update it to have things work. Sure, in the near future I will have to get a newer better graphics card, and it will suck and cost more than an entire new console will, but it's not like that's mandatory as most newer PC games will at least work acceptably on three or four year old cards.

About the only drawback is to get the same size and resolution from my monitor I have a limited area I can sit and and play on my PC compared to my television, but I spend most of my non-working free time in front of the computer anyhow so it's not that big of a drawback.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Console and kicking back on the lounge watching it on my expensive big ass TV.