• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SOLVED] Help Identifying the brunette hottie

azgambit

Freeones is like a drug, I'm addicted!
I found this clip on one of the tube sites and thought I might try and locate the entire clip. Figured it would be easy since it has the website right there in the lower right corner of the frame. Well, I thought wrong. Appears that MYGF.com is now part of the Bang Bros network and I have been unable to locate this clip in their library. I thought perhaps if I could ID the girl that might help the search.

The clip that I saw shows the brunette solo throughout the clip. In the first part she is masturbating on a purplesofa or chair (seen in attached pic). She then moves into a bathroom where she uses a suction cup dildo attached to the wall and then to the side of the bathtub.

It looks as though she has multiple tattoos, although the only one I could make out with any clarity was a filled-in Playboy bunny head on her left hip. There is also a fairly large tattoo on the inside of her upper left arm. Lastly, she has a barbell pierced tongue.

She looks familiar to me but I can't place her. Can any help ID this girl?

Please and thank-you!

2020-07-14 15_50_36-gf8162_3000.mp4 - VLC media player.jpg

azgambit

Freeones is like a drug, I'm addicted!
I found it...she goes by Chloe J and this particular video is called "Hottie With a Body" from May 10, 2011