• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Groupies

Tripod

Nice tits, mind if I feel them?
I went back to bed and got some sleep. I wanted to be on my best form for the gig later. When i woke up i went for a shower. I closed my eyes and i felt something against my balls. When i looked down it was Rainbow. She smiled up at me. She soon had my cock hard she blew me before we fucked and i shot a load in her face. I playfully slapped my cock of her face and said I knew you couldnt keep away. She smiled.

Tripod

That night we played the club and our show rocked. We were practising alot as a group and I was writing more songs. The dancers were getting better too. We had such a strong chemistry. Mr. Roberts often stayed and watched us perform. I could feel the tention between me and Rainbow especially on stage. One night Mr. Roberts invited us all to have a few drinks after we played. We all enjoyed letting our hair down. I danced with Rainbow and she said this doesn't mean i am gonna fcuk your brains out later. I laughed and said you want me so bad. We all got a little drunk. I was sitting chatting to Voilet when Katerina came back from the toilet she said everyone come with me but be quiet. So we did. We went to Mr. Roberts office where the door was open. We all smiled knowing we would see him fcuking someone. As we peeped in we saw Rainbow and Mr. Roberts fcuking hard. My heart skipped a beat. We went back drinking and Rainbow came back a little while later no one said anything to her. Mr. Roberts followed after. Mike came up to me and joked your girlfriends always like fcuking other guys. i just laughed. We all went home and he was making out with a drunk Stella on the way home. When we got home I went to bed just as I was going to sleep Rainbow came in and said how are you going to fcuk my brains in or what. I said go to bed Rainbow. Mr. Roberts did that already. She just looked at me before leaving. I was just asleep when i heard someone come into my room and into my bed. I said I am sorry Rainbow I was mean. i heard a ssshh and lil laugh and then the next thing i knew i was getting my cock suck. I had my eyes closed as she rode me. It felt so nice and i came so hard. We kissed and I snuggled up with her as we both slept. When I woke up in the morning I was cupping her Tits. I grabbed them a lil tighter and she woke. She then turned and it was Katerina and not Rainbow. I was shocked. I said I thought you were Rainbow and she laughed I know I didn't know how to tell you. She said I wanted you since the first day I saw you. I said well now you have. I said I haven't fcuked you yet though or at least I didn't know i have. We then fcuked again. It was so intense and good. Twice I felt like someone was watching but thought i must be just paranoid.

Last edited:

Tripod

One afternoon Voilet was in Mr. Roberts office. He was hitting on her and she was laughing. He tried and she said no our relationship is purely professional anyway you are married. He said i am sorry. She said ok. He said come over and sat on his lap next thing she knew they were kissing and he was playing with her pussy. She blew him and then rode him. He fucked her in multiple postions before cumming on her face.

Tripod

One afternoon Voilet was in Mr. Roberts office. He was hitting on her and she was laughing. He tried and she said no our relationship is purely professional anyway you are married. He said i am sorry. She said ok. He said come over and sat on his lap next thing she knew they were kissing and he was playing with her pussy. She blew him and then rode him. He fucked her in multiple postions before cumming on her face. Afterwards she said how did you do that they both laughed.

Tripod

I went into see Mr. Roberts and said i want to record the album. He said no. I said why? He said you are not ready yet. I was livid. I went back and talked to the band guys and girls. I said why don't we keep travelling. We have made alot of money wasn't orignal plan was to travel Europe. There was alot of discussion. Some wanted to stay for the money others wanted to travel. I said we are a group we need to improve and our best chance is to put in the hours. I know the girls are taking the biggest risk as they are going to be down the most money but lets agree what ever money we make as a band we split between us all. Rainbow said thats very far but Mike said a share of zero is still zero we all laughed bar Stella. I had watched her and she had been quiet through out. I went to after and said whats up. She said i wont be going with you. I said how come we need you. She said there is no way my family will let me especially my mum and no way my fiancee will. I said if you loved your fiancee you wouldnt be fucking Mike. She said i don't love Mike i said ok. She said it was a drunken mistake. I said 9 drunken mistakes. She said fuck off. Are you keeping count. I said i was joking she said i believe you and staired at me. I said you break up with your fiancee and i will sort out your family. She said you have no chance. I said have you the guts to dump your fiancee. She said its a huge risk i am losing my job and a potential husband together. I said you dont want to marry a man you dont love do you. She said no. I said ok sort it out and I will. She said you are awful cocky for someone that hasnt met my parents.
I went to see Stella parents when she wasnt there. She gave me her address. When her dad answered the door he said fuck off we are not buying what ever you are selling. I said i am not selling anything. Its about your daughter. The colour left his face and he got worried. I saw his worry and said don't worry she is fine. He said what is it. I said can i come in and talk to you and your wife. He wasnt happy but said come in. Stella mum was in the kitchen and her dad said this yank wants to talk about Vera (Stella). I nearly said Stella to him i had forgotten her real name. Her mum said what is this about. I said i am in a band and we are planning on going to Europe to play some gigs. I want Vera to come with us. She is one of our backing singers and dancers. Her dad said absolutely no. Her mum said and thats final. I said can we at least talk about it. They said there is no point. I said can i at least buy u a drink. Her dad said you can do that. They brought me to their local pub. The locals all had a good laugh at a yank in their boozer. I bought them drinks and tried to sell the idea. I was going nowhere. Her dad said you seem like a nice guy but its not happening. As the night went on her dad was getting drunk. I gave the bar man 10 quid and i said give Vera dad and his mates drinks until it runs out. He said sure but a fiver would be loads. I said what ever is left over is yours. I said to her mum i am going to go i can see i won't change your mind. She said no but you can walk me home. I walked her back and we chatted. I said when did you leave Ireland. She said when i was 18. There was no jobs in Ireland and my family wanted to be a nun. She said i ran away. 6 months later i met Joe. I said ok you now you understand Vera dilema. She respects you too much to run away. She thought for a minute but she is getting married to Dave. I said she doesn't love Dave. So you want my daughter to leave with you and not get married. I said i want her to be happy. She said why and then said ahh now i undertstand. You want to elope. I said no we are not together. She said a man would only do that for two reasons he wants to fuck her or he loves her. I said nothing. She said what if she doesnt love you. I replied i want her to be happy. She said ok if she sorts it out with Dave she can go but you have to look after her. Do you understand me. I said yes i promise. She said you know what i believe you. She rings me every sunday. I said yes and she comes back. I said of course. She said well you better look after me now then. I said what?

Tripod

Before i knew it i was inside and she was sucking my cock. I ended up fucking her hard. I couldnt believe it that was not my plan. But it had worked and i saw where Stella got her tits from.

Tripod

I knew Stella would find it hard to break up with her fiancee so I deicided I would try and help her out. I followed her fiancee for a couple of days. He was a real charmer and I heard him make arrangement to meet a couple of ladies including one of Stella's friends Louise. However to this point I hadn't caught him cheating. I thought i need to generate something. Louises mum Angie had recent split from her husband and I over heard her telling her friend in the cafe she was gagging for it. She was a hot milf. Dave, Stella fiancee was an electrician. He worked for a big company. I managed to ring the company and say there was an urgent job at Louises house. I charmed the secretary and asked for Dave. I said he had done work on our house and i knew he was good so she said she would put on his list for first thing the next morning. The next morning Louises mum was home alone when Dave called about a job. He said i am here for the emergency call out. Angie was going to say i didn't ask for a call out when she took a second look at him. She said please come in. He checked but couldn't see anything wrong. He was about to leave when said please have a cup of tea as an apology for the mistake. He said fine. She kept looking at him as he had his tea and he sneaked a cheeky look at her tits. She caught him and pulled down her top and said are you looking at these. He said i really shouldnt i am about to marry your daughters friend. She said which one. He said Vera. So you do look big tits then. He said its my weakness. She said you are not married yet and reached down and got out his hard cock. She put his cock between her tits and gave him a bj before he went down and ate her pussy.

Tripod

Angie rode him and he loved sucking on her big tits. He fucked her doggy before she lay down and he fucked her from behind. After a while he said i am about to cum. He said where do you want my cum. She said in me. He said are you sure she said yes and fucked him harder until he came in her pussy.

Tripod

I had watched all of this and taken some pictures. Later that day i showed Stella (Vera) the pics. She was annoyed but said I won't feel too bad about breaking up with him. The next night as i was at her parents house she went to Dave house. His housemates were in so she brought him up to the bathroom. She stripped off and he ate her pussy and ass before she sucked his dick.

Tripod

The fucked before he blew his load all over her face and tits. He hugged her and said I love you babe.

She said well i don't love you. He said thats not funny. She said i know but its true. She siad i know you fucked Angie yesterday. She said we wouldnt have worked out. Go have fun you don't need to get married anytime soon. Can we agree to be friends. He was stunned but knew she had made up her mind. He said if thats what you want. She said it is and she licked his cum and got dressed. She never felt so alive. The next night at our gig she said its done. I said well done. I better talk to Mr. Roberts. She said I will come with you.

Tripod

So the next morning me and Stella went to speak to Mr. Roberts. I explained we are leaving and going travelling. He said you can't leave me just like that. I said we decided no record means we are not staying. He said if you go thats it there is no coming back. We were both annoyed to hear that. He then said go then i will replace you. We left the office. Outside Stella thanked me for talking to her parents. She said we are free. She hugged me her huge soft breasts pressing against my chest. I kissed her and she kissed me back it lasted about 2 minutes and it was intense. I felt my cock harden. She said i was waiting for you to do that for a long time. I said lets go back to mine and fuck. She smiled and said i would love to do that but i need to go home. She said dont worry we will have alot of time to do that on holiday. I said okay and kissed her again. I jumped on a bus while she waited for hers.
Once she knew i was gone she walked back to Mr. Roberts office. He smiled and said i knew you would be back. She said i need to know there is a job for me if things dont work out for the band. He said i will always have work for you. She said i appreciate it. He said how much. She undressed and they fucked

Afterwards he said you could stay and be a hostess or you could stay and be my girlfriend. She smiled not knowing that to think.

Tripod

The next morning we were all in the van with all our gear. All bar Stella. She knew what time we were leaving and ingot them to wait longer thab they wanted. We need to leave or we could miss the boat. I staired out the window hoping i would see her run towards us but she didn't show after all i had tried i was gutted and i really wanted her to be with us. I had a lump in my throat but had to pretend i was ok.