• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Gift ideas for the Freeones shop..

thebear247

Pain heals, chicks dig scars, Freeones lasts forever
freeones deck of cards 52 of the hottest women and then roald and rory can be the jokers lol

thebear247

freeones sun glasses

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
Why are there 4 female t-shirt options but only 1 male t-shirt option? I think that most of the members here are males, soooooo, :wtf:

I think it would be cool if there were more male t-shirt options, like...

- Black t-shirt
- Long sleeve t-shirt
- Sweatshirt
- Orange t-shirt

I am going along with this one.

Make that sweatshirt a hoody and you have at least one person who will buy that asap :wave:

An example:

freeones-hoodyhz3z.png

Jason z

I'm so great I'm jelous of myself.
I am going along with this one.

Make that sweatshirt a hoody and you have at least one person who will buy that asap :wave:

An example:

freeones-hoodyhz3z.png

Dude, sweet how you did that. Make that 2! I love hoodies and I saw they have a beanie hat, just need a hoody now. Im all for that!

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
Oh, that ain't no rocket science :)

There are several online shirt shops who feature realtime shirt configurators.

Shirtcity is one.

Play around there and see if you can make another sample.

thebear247

does anyone that works at freeones actually look at this thread and take it serious

Jason z

I'm so great I'm jelous of myself.
does anyone that works at freeones actually look at this thread and take it serious

No, were probably just wasting our time but what the hell. How about a freeones sticker to go on my car?? lol... No one is seriously reading these.

thebear247

freeones mp3 player ? i know you can get some as cheap as 20 dollars but it would be cool to have one with a freeones logo on it and colors

thebear247

freeones flashlight not a fleshlight but flashlight . i dont know im running out of ideas it would be so cool if one of them was made into a shop item tho it would make my whole year

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
FreeOnes desktop hula girl doll. The kind that swings and hulas...like you see in the movies.