• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fans of wrestling thread

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
You seem pretty knowledgeable about the scene.

I am going to say something both positive and nice in regards to women's wrestling. Hold on. Let me take a breath first.... OK.

Congratulations to Ronda and Shayna for winning the tag titles. They should be booked like The Road Warriors and destroy the entire women's locker room.

Also, Shotzi has actually improved a bit. I may give her a second chance.

Small critique though as Raquel still smiles like a donkey who came across some good weed. Raquel badly needs to be repackaged.
Now that wasn't so hard, was it?
For sure, the MMA chicks do have some legitimacy. I wouldn't mind if Shayna tried to look a little me feminine though. Shotzi is good, but they really need to give a consistent program. I'm kind of surprised they haven't teamed her with Cross as some sort of "crazy chicks" team.

I agree Raquel's goofy smile is off-putting and needs change, maybe as a monster heel. Raquel and Ripley could either have a great feud or make a devastating tag team.

I was following Joshi a lot more when women's wrestling in WWE was regulated to catfights. You had to turn to Japan to see actual women's wrestling. But that's changed with women's wrestling actually being a thing over here. But now I don't have the time to follow both Joshi and Western wrestling, and it's easier to follow the latter. It helps that more Joshi are being featured over here now.

tvstrip

Small critique though as Raquel still smiles like a donkey who came across some good weed. Raquel badly needs to be repackaged.
1685540557489.png

Feels like she could totally nail a heel role, or at least a more serious character than her current goofy one.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
For sure, the MMA chicks do have some legitimacy. I wouldn't mind if Shayna tried to look a little me feminine though.

What's that expression? Ah yes... it's like putting lipstick on a pit bull. Shanya is not just a lesbian; she's a bull dyke with a very high bowling score. No sugar or spice or anything to entice.

View attachment 1062992
Feels like she could totally nail a heel role, or at least a more serious character than her current goofy one.

They will turn Raquel eventually. My problem with her isn't her but her booking and persona. Raquel is 6 feet tall with a large frame and should be a bulldozer.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Two days in a row I'll be nice to the girl wrestlers.

Congratulations to Kris Statlander for winning the AEW TBS Women's Title. Kris had a terrible knee injury. She came back in better shape than ever but hurt her other knee 2 weeks after her return. I felt so bad for her after seeing how hard she worked to come back. She never gave up and returned once more last Sunday Night and defeated Jade Cargill. She deserves it because she earned it. I am very proud of her.

be71cf6722917cd60a39d8fffdbed9f566a70dfa.gif

64161771fafa0b6a9a4651d5d839e7ebeb6b9b13.gif

b4f6084eab9f1b3b564823ab5647ff9263102abc.gifv

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
tvstrip, you ever see 2 160 lb Redneck Girls swinging for the fences trying to kill each other over a fella who is two-timing both of them? No taking off wigs or throwing shoes but plenty of beer bottles getting cracked over heads with barstools and chairs flying all over the place. Book that on NXT.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Willow Nightingale: You Fuck Her or No?

I vote yes. Willow is just firm enough and just fat enough for my liking. She is built to be sodomized. I bet that girl would rock your world.

ipq4oakyn29a1.gif

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Anybody watch AEW Dynamite last night? This was kind of a blooper. The announce team is supposed to sell the video game to the audience. Only Tony Schiavone seemed to have any awareness of that. Watch...

intro-import.webp

"Hey Taz, are you into video games?"

Taz-AEW-Dynamite.jpg

"Yo fogettaboutit! Lemme tell you somethin', Tony Schiavone!
Video games are just for little tiny children!"

intro-import.webp

"Uh... but... ummmm... AEW Fight Forever will be available on June 29."

Taz-AEW-Dynamite.jpg

"Oh well... yeah... I'm definitely getting that one. The AEW game."

tvstrip

tvstrip, you ever see 2 160 lb Redneck Girls swinging for the fences trying to kill each other over a fella who is two-timing both of them? No taking off wigs or throwing shoes but plenty of beer bottles getting cracked over heads with barstools and chairs flying all over the place. Book that on NXT.
I can't say I'd find that interesting. If we're going hardcore, then I'd want to see matches like this
1685684378725.png

And if you wanted "real" fights, you can always go for women's MMA.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Here another, "Go fuck yourself, Taz!", this time from beyond the grave. Thank you, Dennis Hopper...

tumblr_mx5ic4GnHp1raip6qo1_400.gif

"Y'know something Taz, your family is from such a southern
part of Italy they communicate with each other using drum beats."

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Iron Sheik is legend. In his prime he was a very dangerous man. Respected amateur wrestler and former bodyguard to The Shah. Rest in peace, Khosrow.

main-qimg-11ad2669bdde2310a58efbb852f745e2

tvstrip

1687744052468.png

What's happened to Nile? She's been left out in the cold since the collapse of the diamond mine

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.