• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Legs spread very wide without any support

rascaldog_fan

FreeOnes is pumping through my veins!
This set is from Michael Stycket collection.
I wonder how did this muscle model spreading legs on knees vey wide (180 degrees..OMG!!!) without any support.
Staying in this position even for seconds puts lot of muscle pain. I feel model is not happy in this position..
Just thinking these pics could be graphic edits??or optical illusion??
I have no clue.. Any thoughts?

ME159Q4G_o.jpg
ME159Q4H_o.jpg
YOaPKyr9_o.jpg
u3E3wJmt_o.jpg

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Perhaps it is uncomfortable for you.

Perhaps she is flexible.
perhaps she doesn't haff to lift much with that body.
perhaps you r overthinking how much temporary discomfort a person will go through to earn money.

but to suggest that it is an edit is highly unlikely.

perhaps you haff watched the baseball? A catcher sits on that position, constantly. Hours. And ready to spring up at a moments notice.

rascaldog_fan

Hmm.. U Not clear
See how her legs are wide spread. Her knees are totally on opposite directions. If left side is facing North, right side is facing South.
Perhaps it is uncomfortable for you.

Perhaps she is flexible.
perhaps she doesn't haff to lift much with that body.
perhaps you r overthinking how much temporary discomfort a person will go through to earn money.

but to suggest that it is an edit is highly unlikely.

perhaps you haff watched the baseball? A catcher sits on that position, constantly. Hours. And ready to spring up at a moments notice.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Hmm.. U Not clear
See how her legs are wide spread. Her knees are totally on opposite directions. If left side is facing North, right side is facing South.
I shall await your realization.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Yes. I think we need a discussion on the definition of "180 degrees"
Its like listening to teenagers talk about sex.

Silly questions and assumptions.

Actual strippers do actual 180 and bounce on a pole (so to speak) for hours and havr no problem.

A lady posed naked for a few minutes back in.. \scrolls up
Back in 2004 and didnt do a 180 and the first thought is "how do they kneel like that?"
\turns to OP

SIR....that kneeling thing is normal. Absolutely, utterly normal. Your question is the unbelievable thing.

OP, you DO realize this question of yours would be eaten alive on reddit or the chans? This is as nicely a way as possible for saying... Your question is in error. Please reboot thyself.

rascaldog_fan

Oops.. I forgot to tell she is not a pole dancer.. I wonder how a female body builder would do like that? surprise...

IMG04242_jpg.jpg
IMG04243_jpg.jpg
IMG04238_jpg.jpg
IMG04236_jpg.jpg
IMG04233_jpg.jpg

Its like listening to teenagers talk about sex.

Silly questions and assumptions.

Actual strippers do actual 180 and bounce on a pole (so to speak) for hours and havr no problem.

A lady posed naked for a few minutes back in.. \scrolls up
Back in 2004 and didnt do a 180 and the first thought is "how do they kneel like that?"
\turns to OP

SIR....that kneeling thing is normal. Absolutely, utterly normal. Your question is the unbelievable thing.

OP, you DO realize this question of yours would be eaten alive on reddit or the chans? This is as nicely a way as possible for saying... Your question is in error. Please reboot thyself.