• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why Biden would be the worst candidate Democrats could pick

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
fittobea.jpg

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
While Biden's grabbing Ms. Governor's funbags in a meme, Trump actually says “I'll kiss the guys and the beautiful women, just give you a big fat kiss.”

Yes, Biden was the worst candidate the Dems could pick if you're Donald Trump. Three more weeks, but it's not looking good for the incumbent.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
While Biden's grabbing Ms. Governor's funbags in a meme, Trump actually says “I'll kiss the guys and the beautiful women, just give you a big fat kiss.”

Yes, Biden was the worst candidate the Dems could pick if you're Donald Trump. Three more weeks, but it's not looking good for the incumbent.

We can only Hope. Of course, that is in Arkansas.

Joe Biden corrupt liar
OR
Ukrainian is making things up
OR
Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian to a pretend VP daddy that looks alot like sleeping joe

Biden corrupt liars. Look at the facts supporting the fact. Vote for the lying criminal and watch him lose go back to assisted living and settle in for some jello

An email from Pozharskiy to Hunter Biden on April 17, 2015, suggests Joe Biden may have met with the Burisma adviser: “Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure.”

If the meeting did occur, it would contradict Joe Biden’s claims that he has “never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings.”

https://news.yahoo.com/senate-panel-investigating-hunter-biden-162417547.html

mongo18

A woman is an occasional pleasure but a cigar is always a smoke.
* Yawn *

Some big shot from a Ukrainian gas company met the VP of the USA informally through his son. I'm sure I left my shocked face lying around here somewhere....

Give it up. Nobody's interested. Even if it's all true, it pales in comparison to trump and his administration's corruption. Why aren't republicans investigating ivanka's Chinese trademarks? America and the entire world is sick of trump, sick of his supporters, sick of the constant lies and bullshit, sick of people like you. You had your moment in the sun, now crawl back under your rock.

mongo18

But just so we're clear here, what's happening is, a trump supporter who is blind received a computer for repair from an unidentified man about a year ago, who never came back for it. New York post gets hold of some emails AND raunchy pictures that were stored on the hard drive of said computer and are allegedly the property of Hunter Biden, via rudy giuliani, the very definition of credibility.
None of the information on the computer has been authenticated or verified. (Side note, trump wants to go full noise into investigating this, based on unauthenticated, unverified information. Remember when he couldn't say anything to Russia about the bounties on US soldiers because the information was unverified, and made no effort to verify it?)

Is trump the victim of a disinformation campaign, or the perpetrator? Does it matter? Where does it even rank on the scale of unethical, immoral, and illegal things this president has done in full view?

It's starting to feel like trump and the republicans flew a little too close to the sun, and are about to see a REAL silent majority speak.

Fuck trump. Fuck trump supporters. Fuck anyone who votes republican this year.

gmase

Anyone else go back and re-read page 1 of this thread?

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
I just went through some of it. A Whole Lotta water under the dam in the last year. I have never been a Biden fan. That said, I despise The Donald(although if he wins I might just have a Revelation depending on when The Camps open)(Old White Male, should be able to convince them I was really always on their side).

xfire

My thoughts on Joe have evolved since Page 1 of this thread, Biden has proven that he's more than up the task at hand and his biggest critics know it even though they're too petty, arrogant, and prideful to admit it.

gmase

My thoughts on Joe have evolved since Page 1 of this thread, Biden has proven that he's more than up the task at hand and his biggest critics know it even though they're too petty, arrogant, and prideful to admit it.
Agreed. Mine have evolved as well. I didn't think he would be the worst, but it turns out that he was the right man at the right time.

mongo18

Agreed. Mine have evolved as well. I didn't think he would be the worst, but it turns out that he was the right man at the right time.

Me 3. I'm very impressed with him so far.

xfire

I'm watching Biden give comments about Covid-19, and damn, he's a machine, he's got a handle on every issue imaginable, chalk it up to having the most professional and experienced people working for him, or whatever the fuck you want, he's really illustrating what an amateur hour the Trump administration was.