• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Transitions Optical 'Light Under Control' TV Commercial: What's The Deal?

One of the strangest TV commercials I've ever seen. What's the deal? It seems like everyone has semen leaking out of their butt.

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/w4NV/transitions-optical-light-under-control-song-by-parov-stelar

maxresdefault.jpg

assari

God damn it, Baconsalt!
I don't know what's special about those sunglasses, but that genderless woman in the ad is a typical and unfortunate phenomenon nowadays.

Question:

"What is your gender identity?

Answer:

"I am a combat helicopter"

(lol)

tenor.gif

Last edited:
I don't know what's special about those sunglasses, but that genderless woman in the ad is a typical and unfortunate phenomenon nowadays.

Question:

"What is your gender identity?

Answer:

"I am a combat helicopter"

(lol)

tenor.gif

Exactamundo! You hit the nail right on the head again, assari. There must be a lot of different bathrooms for the fluid but genderless creatures of Androgyny Island.

assari

God damn it, Baconsalt!
Exactamundo! You hit the nail right on the head again, assari. There must be a lot of different bathrooms for the fluid but genderless creatures of Androgyny Island.

True story:

I was eight years old and I was on holiday with my family in Yugoslavia.

One evening I was sitting in the hotel lobby and I found that I had to go pee.

So I went to the bathroom, did my need and while I was washing my hands the woman came to the bathroom and she said: "Hey, this is for lady's!"

Very embarrassing thing which happened because I didn't look closely at the sign on the door. :/

07097_00.png