• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Saga of Sigrid & Claudia

What’s your choice?

• Sigrid is prettier

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Claudia is prettier

• Sigrid should be the dom and Claudia the sub

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Claudia should be the dom and Sigrid the sub

• Sigrid would win a catfight

• Claudia would win a catfight

• Total voters

billbill1111

Freeones is so HOT I want to have sex with it!
Gundar tried to kiss her, a kiss repressed for decades, but Sigrid was twisting and struggling, trying to avoid his mouth, and finally instead of kiss he got bites. The prince decided to follow her example, biting her neck and shoulders, so after a while the sensual lips of her queen surrendered. Sigrid wrapped her arms around him and her nails raked his back, making the prince screaming; an animal grunt. The reaction was to increase the rate of ramming, jarring blonde’s body, the bed and the entire room.

As the Vikings fucked beside her, Claudia was in full irritation. She decided to become part of the game. Watching her mistress writhing in Gundar’s hug, she caressed her body. When Sigrid started pulling wildly the sheets, Claudia took and pulled blonde’s right hand on her melons. But the Viking, deep inside her ecstasy, started to squeeze them furiously, stinging the full flesh with her nails and twisting them. The Roman, screaming in pain, pulled blonde’s hand to her face and got the middle finger deep inside her mouth. The finger which had caused her several orgasms now enjoyed a wet oral care, as the brunette licked it sensually.

But the wet finger leaved Claudia’s mouth suddenly, as Gundar sat up on his knees, pulling Sigrid with him. The prince started to suck her alabaster breasts greedily, biting nipples and areolas. He grabbed her rounded buttocks, digging his strong fingers in full flesh, pulling her even closer. Sigrid rode his cock up and down. Then the blonde queen bent, wrapped her arms around him, giving a long passionate kiss, surprising the ruthless man. But when she understood where the ecstasy led her, she bit his lips and the prince made the same. Feeling that the climax was too close, Gundar let their weight dropped them down. He continued the wild ramming, in and out, faster and harder, fucking his sobbing victim. Sigrid couldn't take any more. The thick, fat pick had destroyed every defense; the brutal pace of ramming had drained her strength. The violent orgasm came wildly and the unwilling pleasure sent her over the edge of ecstasy as Gundar shouted in his climax.

"OH THOR, ODIN, FREYA… MY GODS, YOUR POOR SERVANT THANKS YOU FOR THE GIFT!"
Sigrid-Claudia-a19.jpg

billbill1111

After the pagan invocation, the man stayed unmoved atop her queen, breathing heavy, until slid beside her wiggling his penis out of the breathless woman. Sigrid trembled with sobs, trying to catch her breath. After the shock of climax she had lost any sense of logic. She was feeling guilty for this pleasure. Tried to push away this though, Sigrid closed her eyes. Suddenly she felt Gundar approaching her. “Oh no... not again…”

“Enough! Leave her alone! She need time to relax”, Claudia said angry and started cleaning Sigrid’s crying face from her wet hair. She kissed the blonde gently, caressing her face, trying to comfort and encourage her. “It’s just a nightmare, my sweet love. Just a bad dream…” The soft kisses became soon hot and passionate, as the show of the destroyed beauty waked inside Claudia gentle and protective feelings. Kisses and fondles for her lover, the golden goddess of her heart.

Gundar, watching the tender copulation of them, felt his cock becoming hard again. He approached the pair asking again his looting. Claudia looked the giant Viking with the erect cock. She should do something and she knew what exactly. Approaching him, she rode the enormous phallus and let the weight downloading her slowly. Feeling that her vagina had sucked Gundar penis to the end, the brunette began moved up and down. As her irritation grew she increased the pace. She closed her eyes and let her head bent backwards. She liked the feeling of her long silky ponytail caressing her rear, when Jabato fucked her.
Sigrid-Claudia-a20.jpg

billbill1111

Gundar accepted in pleasure the Roman beauty on his dick. “Thor… these maenads will finish me”. His entire sexual life could not be compared with this hour; and this woman seemed to know a lot of tricks.

Sigrid was his goddess, but if there’s a woman to dispute her supremacy was bouncing on his cock at this moment. Two opposite beauties; North and South; a blonde with blue eyes and alabaster skin against a brunette with green eyes and olive skin. Sigrid’s hair was longer, Claudia’s denser. Viking’s face was sweeter, Roman’s livelier. Sigrid was slender, Claudia juicier. Blonde’s body had a swan’s neck, angel’s hands, high back, wasp’s waist, symmetrical hips and of course these endless legs, but Claudia had something which made every woman jealous. Sigrid’s curves were the absolute perfection, but Claudia’s tits and butt gave new meaning to these words; both followed the metaphysic of Roma’s hills.

Gundar grasped Claudia’s glutes and started to squeeze them. “Oh Thor… so rounded, solid and firm! I want to drill... I want to rip her!” Between her erotic moans, he saw woman’s sibyl gaze. Lower, the bouncing roman melons were giving an amazing show. Although the up and down torso’s dancing, they’re keeping her shape like a pair of statuesque; he loved to grab them but the show was incredible. “Mmmm…larger, firmer, shapelier… I want to eat them! I want squeeze my cock between and splash her face with my sperm!”

Finally his hands slide up from the round buttocks and cupped the magnificent tits as her mouth tried to devour them. But suddenly two other hands got between him and Claudia’s tits, taking them away from his mouth!
Sigrid-Claudia-a21.jpg

billbill1111

Sigrid had stuck behind Claudia, cupping and squeezing avidly her fleshy mountains; it was like she wanted to smash them. The queen had recovered and wanted her piece of this. She bit and licked brunette’s shoulders, ears and neck. Claudia extended her right hand back, grapping Sigrid’s head, joining their lips in a passionate kiss. The queen followed the pace of penetration, pressing and pushing her crotch on Claudia’s ass furiously. It was like she wanted to drill her with an invisible penis, or to reject the pretty brunette, enjoying herself the masculinity of Gundar. Sigrid, as a Viking queen, had the same way with her men: tough and strong. This was her style and this was how she wanted to fuck the voluptuous Roman. Gundar wondered who antagonized whom? And who was the prize?

Claudia felt besieged from everywhere as the object of desire for both Vikings. The man penetrated her from below, stroking her thighs, and the woman attacked from behind, massaging furiously her breasts, kissing and biting her. Her pelvis gyrated rhythmically, as moved up and down Gundar’s cock, back and forth under Sigrid’s womanhood pressure on her butt. She felt the blonde’s hard erect nipples scratching her back. Totally surrendered to her lovers, she screamed the moment of climax; but they didn’t stop… Pushing his pelvis, Gundar continued thrusting his dick deeper and deeper, although Claudia had cum, and Sigrid continued devouring her with hands and mouth. Finally the queen of Thule pulled her back and they dropped on the sheets, just before prince’s climax, which sent his sperm on the ceiling like a geyser.

"Ooooh... aaaaaiiiiaaaaiiiii… yyyaaaaah… oh no…noooo!"

"Ghhhhhmmm… mmmmmmmmm… yeaaaahhh!"
Sigrid-Claudia-a22.jpg

billbill1111

Claudia, on her belly, felt Sigrid in ecstasy rubbing her body on hers, squeezing her boobs hardly and biting her back. Blonde’s pelvis was slapping Roman’s ass until her orgasm. They stayed unmoved for a while; Sigrid on top of Claudia. Only the heavy breaths of three lovers sounded inside the shanty. Finally the Queen of Thule turned Claudia over. She gave her a deep wet kiss and when their lips separated… a slap! Claudia shocked by this. The dominant Viking replayed the move; deep wet kiss, slap... Then the blonde’s hungry and greedy mouth rushed on Claudia’s boobs. It was like she wanted to milk the luscious Roman, sucked every piece of her tits. As Sigrid tried to devour her boobs, Claudia rubbed on her face blonde’s long golden hair, feeling the magic velvet sense.

"Mmmmmm... my God… it’s… oooohhh… it’s so perfect… mmmmmm!"

"Mmmmmm… I lvvv…your hair! Mmmmm… so silky… velvet… ooooohhh…..yeeess!"

“I told you… mmmmm… busty bitch… I own you… mmmm… yyyrrr’… totally mine!!!”

Sigrid cupped Claudia’s breast, squeezing, compressing and crushing the firm mounds painfully in her strong grip, before pushing them together forced the erect nipples fighting each other playfully! Then she leaned forward, putting her own full breasts onto brunette’s. The Viking started grinding her body on Claudia’s and her boobs on her lover’s trying to flatten them. Her harder nipples crashed Claudia’s, but although the gravity disadvantage the notorious Roman’s melons were too solid for retreating. The ecstatic blonde started throwing and rubbing her cunt on Claudia’s.

"Mmmmmm…. I want you… mmmmm….I want you now!"
Sigrid-Claudia-a23.jpg

billbill1111

Sigrid pressed her lips on Roman’s in a violent long kiss; her tongue dominated wildly her lover’s. Beside them Gundar had recovered and now he wanted to be part of the game again. He watched τhe brunette wriggled and groaned under Sigrid, as the blonde pushed her body on her like a male! Just in front of Viking prince was swinging the butt of her queen, firm and proud, as she enjoyed the body of Claudia. He didn’t think twice.

It was the time when the grinning Sigrid was biting Claudia’s neck, as the Roman wound her legs around blonde’s body. She felt something hard touching her ass between the buttocks. Before she could react, a hard piece of meat tried to break her back door! Frightened, she tried to escape, but the man held her tightly by the hips. She tried to push Gundar away with her legs, but in vain. The blond woman started buckling her hips, twisting and screaming in panic, as the prince increased his efforts to plunge his cock into her ass. Sigrid moaned in anguish through her clenched teeth and tightened her ass desperately, trying to avoid the penetration. But the strong man insisted. He jabbed harder and harder, as the queen resisted in agony. Finally, with a triple attack, he thrust his hips forward brutally, sticking the head of his big phallus into her queen!

Sigrid screamed like a wounded bat. She continued to resist in vain. The man was already inside her and each push buried his cock deeper and deeper, until his hips touched woman’s buttocks. The queen whined, screamed, cried and cursed, but was too late; her ass had violated. Gundar was tearing her apart. As his hips burst onto her buttocks brutally, Sigrid felt her bowels in fire. She tightened her blushed face and clenched her teeth, but the pain was too much. Mentally and physically destroyed, she collided on Claudia’s fleshy mountains. The Roman embraced her tenderly. She knew what was happening to her friend. She started whispering comforting words, kissing her head and stroking her long golden hair, trying to make the rape less painful. No result; Sigrid’s whines and screams of pain followed the ruthless rate of penetration.

"Ooooohhh… no… noooooo… no... pllllzzzz… I can’t… I can’t… nooooo…Guuuundrr…"
Sigrid-Claudia-a24.jpg

billbill1111

Gundar continued to ass-fuck her gorgeous queen, fast and hard. Her screams didn’t bother him; she continued undaunted to sodomize her. He drilled her from behind savagely, enjoying the sound of flap as his hips slapped Sigrid’s butt. Blonde’s body trembled as the enormous massive phallus pumped in and out of her ass. He screwed the gasping woman hard and brutally, like Vikings love to do. The anal rate increased and Gundar tightened the grip on Sigrid’s hips, grunting like a wild animal. Her dick had already lubricated the tight ass, so the ramming continued even more easily. What a feeling! Although Claudia and his wife had the best asses had ever seen, there’s nothing better than sodomizing a woman like Sigrid.

As time went past, the giant phallus popped faster in and out blonde’s wonderful trembled body. Her smooth butt-cheeks swallowed prince’s erect organ to the end, as the desperate woman, living in a nightmare, cried on Claudia’s breast. The anal sex hurt her ass but most of all her proud. The penetration continued without resistance. Although there’s less pain now, Sigrid was totally numb with her mind full in confusing pictures. She moved like a puppet, unable to react.

"AAAAAAAAAARGHHHH!"

The prince pulled Sigrid’s long hair, making her scream, and gave her butt two hard slaps increasing her humiliation. He wanted to know that she was feeling every moment of this fucking, he wanted to feel the destruction of her arrogance. He bent, grabbed her magnificent boobs from behind and squeezed them hard. After he dragged her back in kneeling position, continuing the breast squeezing, feeling the golden hair on his face. What a magic sense! His mouth looked for Sigrid’s. The blond queen, having lost her will, let her head fall back on man’s breast and surrendered to his kiss.

Claudia followed Sigrid’s move and, standing on her knees, started to lick blonde’s breast between Gundar’s fingers. The prince enjoyed the moment, feeling that his climax was too close. He dragged Claudia’s head, pressing her face between Sigrid’s alabaster mountains, smothering her! The brunette reacted and dropped on her back with the blonde woman onto her body. Gundar grabbed Sigrid by the shoulders and pumped faster and harder, making the bed tremble. It was the climax of his life!
Sigrid-Claudia-a25.jpg

billbill1111

Inside the room heard only Gundar grunts, Sigrid’s whimpers and Claudia’s moans. When the prince recovered and stood up, looking for his next step, the Roman decided that it was time to finish it. Sigrid was almost unconscious after the violent sodomy; Claudia had to protect her friend and lover. She stood in front of giant Viking, dropped down on her knees and grabbed his dick. Incredible endurance… When she touched it, the penis hardened, in spite of action it had got until then. But she had the way to drain him…

Claudia licked the head of cock, which floated, strong and solid, in the air. This momentary licking shivered Gundar, making him groaned as his erection increased. The patrician opened her lips and, relaxing the mouth muscles, took the big phallus inside, slowly and carefully. The woman started to suck it in a gentle way, continuing the blow job as her lips kept the organ and her tongue swirled around it. As time got past, she sucked faster and harder, using her teeth for giving extra pleasure to the ruthless prince. Gundar thrust his pelvis forward, driving his cock deeper into Claudia’s mouth. He grabbed her long raven ponytail, pushing her head closer, but the Roman reacted, tickling his balls, and the man stopped, feeling for the first time vulnerable against her. He felt his penis swallowed from the lips to the throat, in and out. The woman always changed the rhythm, making him crazy. She was unbelievable, her abilities not compared with Sigrid or his wife Zaida. Gundar tried to finish inside her mouth, but Claudia, grapping his balls, forcing him to leave her head. His sperm, one more time, sprayed in the air.

Totally exhausted the man collapsed in front of Claudia. She was unable to make a move; the woman had drained him. He groaned in pleasure for a long, when felt his clothes dropped onto him.

"Take it and get out of here. We’re finished. Stay away… especially from Sigrid…" Claudia said in a strict tone. The man looked upon him and saw her brandishing his sword to him. He had gotten what he wanted; well, much more than he had dreamed… He dressed and left the girls alone.
Sigrid-Claudia-a26.jpg

billbill1111

The women stayed alone inside the room; a room of pleasure and punishment. Claudia turned to her lover. Sigrid was lying destroyed on her belly, with her tearful face on the pillows. Only her sobs showed that wasn’t unconscious. When the queen felt someone approaching her, stopped sobbing. Although out of her limits she was too proud; she hated to be the picture of a weak woman. Claudia lay on her side and started stroking the long golden hair. Her hand moved slowly down blonde’s back and stopped on her rear. She sat softly on the back of Sigrid’s calves, put essential oils and a mixture of herbs in blonde’s crack, placed both hands on her ass and began to massage the perfectly round buttocks, trying to keep them close. Gradually, Viking’s moans of pain became lighter. But the tingling didn’t leave. Finally the Roman decided that they needed to clean their bodies. She gave two playful, soft spanks to Sigrid and lifted her.

"Don’t be afraid, my sweet love! I know what you need. We both need it…"

Sigrid couldn’t stand on her feet; it was impossible to walk down to the river. Claudia pulled queen’s arm onto her shoulders and passed her right around the slim waist of blonde. They got out totally naked, stepping slowly, side by side, as the Roman supported the weak Viking. But after few steps the tingling in Sigrid’s ass became too painful, making her groaned. Then, totally in surprise, she felt the earth disappeared under her feet as the brunette bent, grasped her thighs and lifted the blonde in a bridal carry! With heavy but steady steps Claudia got inside the small lake, which created by the river behind the farmhouse, carrying the blond queen just upon the water. This move caused a strange sense to Sigrid. She was feeling protected in Claudia’s arms, but also weak and vulnerable. It was the same sense when Trueno held her at this way, but now… it was a woman! Heavy breathing, with Sigrid in her arms, Claudia slipped inside the water.

Sigrid-Claudia-a27.jpg

billbill1111

The crystal water refreshed the two lovers. They stayed unmoved and silent for few minutes; they really needed this. Then Claudia started soaping slowly and gently her friend and Sigrid returned her cares. Without talking they continued cleaning each other’s body, insisting in sensitive areas, taking the chance to delight each other’s magnificent curves one more time. When they felt totally clean Claudia took Sigrid by the hand under a rock where the river created a cascade. They engaged under the falling water, exchanging long passionate kisses. They kissed for a long, resting their hands on each other’s rears, massaging and squeezed them, both refused to put an end at these sensual moments.

When they decided to separate, Sigrid, in her trance and weakness, grasped a rock, letting her body floating on the water. Claudia approached her from behind and put her face between blonde’s thighs, cupping her buttocks. She spread a while them and started to lick the crack. The herbs and oils had helped and the tingling had subsided. Sigrid moaned in delight as Claudia continued the care on her entire ass with gently kisses, soft bites and tenderly caresses on the smooth flesh. Feeling the sweet shiver on her lover’s body, the Roman dived, buried her mouth in Viking’s crotch, shrugged her pelvis on water’s level and started licking the golden pussy.

The exhausted blonde was moaning in pleasure as the magic roman tongue was besieging one more time her womanhood. Claudia sucked her like never before. The floated body seemed too lightweight on the water, her hands enjoyed Sigrid’s rear and thighs, as her tongue tasted the sweet pussy. The Viking queen felt like in heaven! The cool water, the greedy tongue and the experienced hands send her deep inside an erotic nirvana.
Sigrid-Claudia-a28.jpg

billbill1111

After her climax Sigrid was totally exhausted. Claudia helped her and both stepped out of the water side by side. They spread a sheet and lay down on their bellies, waiting the sun to dry their bodies. They watched each other, smiling in pleasure. The Roman put her left hand on Viking’s right; their fingers entangled. She whispered something which Sigrid didn’t hear, but was sure about it. It was something she had heard for first time from Claudia’s lips under a tree: "I love you…"

Claudia was crazy for her man, but now somewhere in her heart there was a corner for this beautiful lady. For Sigrid was something totally new, as she had just discovered that there’s delight even without men. She loved to be with Claudia, although she ignored the nature of her feelings. At the other side, there’s also something new for the roman beauty: for first time in her life she was the dominant one and … she likes it! Of course she knew that was too hard to make a Valkyrie like Sigrid accepting a submissive role, but now she was ready to fight for this. The only sure thing was that the future has many surprises for both women!
Sigrid-Claudia-a29.jpg

THE END