• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Looking for attractive shemale pics

I can totally see where you are coming from, but you have to admit by the replies in these threads, that they are very negative, and imply things like he is sick in the head or should be banned. That just isnt really nice. He should be perfectly welcome to ask about it, and fair enough he may get a horribly underwhelming response which doesnt help him out much, but at least was allowed a fair try.

Unfortunately, some people are NOT nice. Some people are intolerant. Such is life. It sucks sometimes. People can be rude and cruel and hateful. It's unfortunate. I see your point and I concur. This is a free forum and pretty much anything goes. I was just trying to tell System_ghost that he might get a better response elsewhere.

Suggesting that he be banned for his question is silly. People might not like his interests, but I agree -- he should not, of course, be banned for asking his question.

Cheers.

Cool, it wasnt you I was aiming my comments at, it was the string of vomits and ban him signs. Technically, following the rules, the people flaming him should have had a ban slapped on their ass haha :D

anotherguy

I think about sex every 7 seconds!
Normally when somone mentions a 'sick' thread or link and the 'ban him'/throwing up smilies follow something inside me can not help but click the link.

This is one area I WILL NOT click the links under any circumstances! :)

pitino

are you talking to me?
Freeones is a Free board and anyone in here has the
right to post his fetish opinion,
if someone isn't into it, then he can just close the browser
window and look something else...

p.s.1. it's true that Freeones generally isn't into shemales and
there are better places to search for such pics-links

p.s.2. nobody got banned as you can see :)

bucaneer

Does my bum look big on this forum?
Nice posts nightfly I am sure others here feel the same way. Considering 5 of the 6 posts containing shemale material came from the guy who started the post in the first place. To each their own, but Freeones chicks should be with out dicks.

JJzangel

Would you hit it?
i have seen some attractive shemale pics and drag queens.. but i agree i don't want to see chicks with dicks, unless it's a strap on..

bodie54

If FreeOnes was a woman, I'd marry her!
What, the one thread wasn't enough for ya?

This short, redundant thread is nearly 2 yrs old

What a silly, grandstanding bump