• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lennon's Murderer Reveals Celebrity Hit List

Ulysses31

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
They should give him a picture of Osama Bin Laden and a loaded gun then let him loose in Afghanistan, he'll either complete his mission or get killed by the Taliban, either way some sort of justice will be served.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
They were saying that back when it happened. It was a Rumor the courts wouldn't confirm. I guess now it doesn't matter. A lot of those celebs are already dead.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Why does this stink of government conspiracy?

Sicario

Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
I think they should parole him so he can do everyone a favor by taking out douche-bag reality stars like Paris Hilton or Snooki and the entire Jersey Shore pukes. :anonymous

Moonchild22

I don't know and frankly I don't care.
I think they should parole him so he can do everyone a favor by taking out douche-bag reality stars like Paris Hilton or Snooki and the entire Jersey Shore pukes. :anonymous

No. He only kills people of substance, talent, and credible reason to live. That scratches them out.

They should put him in a barbed wire cage with a salted floor, and let a bear loose in there.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
"Kill the phoneys, Kill the phoneys"
I always said, " Why couldn't it have been Yoko?'.

seriously, I'll never forget the moment when I heard Howard Cosell give the news of Lennons death live on Monday night football.
He deserved better than that, being shot on the street.

shayd

If you wish to live wisely, ignore sayings including this one.
seriously, I'll never forget the moment when I heard Howard Cosell give the news of Lennons death live on Monday night football.
He deserved better than that, being shot on the street.

So true.

Moonchild22

I don't know and frankly I don't care.
The only celebrity/musician murder I found more disturbing, as far as the method itself (not considering the victim's impact on the world), was that of "Dimebag" Darrell Abbott, former guitarist of Pantera and then of Damageplan. He wasn't shot on the street, like so many people have been and still are. He was shot and killed onstage, with his brother, the drummer, watching as it happened.
As I said, I'm only talking about the severity of the act itself.
I don't think there will ever be someone's murder who will have the impact, sadness and anger that came from John Lennon being taken away. I was only 2 years old when it happened, so I wouldn't learn about him until later. It still pisses me off.