• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SCENE REQUEST] Julia Kyoka (Julia Japan) [1] Lactation [2] Virgin Fans [3] Femdom BJ Scenes

foxmindedguy

I wank daily.
Hi,

I am looking for very specific scenes from this goddess. Links to full videos would be awesome but if not, then the name of the scene would suffice too and I will purchase.

[1] Lactation

I haven't seen this one but it was actually in a trailer towards the ending of another scene. Julia has a whip and she whips 1-2 dudes. Then they come over and start sucking on her giant jugs which spews out milk into their mouth - some of which drips down their chin.

Any other lactation scenes will be welcomed too.

[2] Virgin Fans

Julia goes out in public and has oral and vaginal sex with fans. There is another variant where Julia is timed to milk fans and if she can't finish them off via oral, handjob and titty fucking then they get to have vaginal sex with her. I think most that succeed end up coming inside her.

Links or names of both scenes please.

[3] Femdom Blowjob

This student is resisting but other men hold him and slide his cock in Julia's aggressive dominant mouth, who sucks the lucky guy to completion. I recall Julia having her hair tied (not open and flowy) in this scene.

Thank you in advance :)