• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dogfart Network (rated: 7.8)

freeones_regina

Administrator
Latest review, 2022-05-13 12:45:39
DogFart network is made of guys and girls who love watching interracial scenes. There are lots of different sites that you get access to once you become a member of DogFart. Some of the most famous sites are: Blacks On Blondes, Cuckold Sessions, Glory Hole, We Fuck Black Girls, The Minion, and many more. If you want to join one network that gives you access to all of the different interracial sites, this is the way to go.

Read the complete re-review or visit Dogfart Network directly

Older review, 2019-04-15 03:42:39
If you are looking for hardcore interracial scenes, then DogFartNetwork.com is the perfect place for you because you won't get access to only one site, but you will be able to check out 23 sites with all kinds of videos. There are more than 5000 scenes at your disposal, but that number increases each week since the site was created. Even though the site has videos and photos sets, it's a bit hard to look for something specific because you can find only 5 videos per page.

Read the complete re-review or visit Dogfart Network directly

Older review, 2011-11-18 01:39:12
You will have to take the good with the bad while enjoying DogFartNetwork.com The navigation can be difficult in spots, but that is certainly forgivable when you consider all the action that is available to you. You are going to flat out get lost in everything from young babes on huge black cocks to cougars and MILFs on one another. Nothing is too tabu here. Nothing is really left to the imagination.

Read the complete review or visit Dogfart Network directly

Last edited by a moderator:

RebeccaDream

Why was my picture deleted?
Official Checked Star Member
Re: Dogfart Network (rated: 8.5)

My husband and I love the site. Small complaint is the overproduction. But that is really nitpicking. If you enjoy interracial I think it is a great site. Hope to do some work with them some day.

harvard19x

Why are you reading this?
I liked Dogfart when they used to license adult videos for their streaming service. By 2005, Dogfart began to produce their own content. I wished they had kept their early videos from the late 1990's to the mid-2000's as those were their best years.