• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bisexual cuckolding

bigraced

Don't hate me because you think I'm a noob!
Lately my biggest turn on has been a fantasy of the sort of sex where I'm with my partner and a group of guys. I have strong bisexual tendencies, and I very much miss sucking off cocks.

Couple years ago, when we were having loads of passionate sex and tinkering with toys, like she fucking me with a double-headed dildo, we began to talk about various fantasies of our own. Talk lead to group sex, all kinds of it and what would feel like our thing.

My partner, especially in a streak of getting good action often, feels like she'd need many cocks to fully satisfy her appetite. So, with my hunger for sucking guys off, we were delighted to realize that our needs could actually be provided for at the same time; me sucking her next fuck partner hard while she's having fun with the previous one.

Things happened, we had baby, and the drive that we had just isn't there, at least for the time being. But that fantasy was firmly planted in my mind, and I've been searching for videos like that ever since. Some good cuckolding stuff is online, but many times those include humiliation, whereas in our case, we'd be completely even in our treatment, just with a different angle.

So, does anyone know a site that might contain this sort of material? Anyone with similar fantasies? Thoughts of what my story may have inspired? Anything? :D

bigraced

Don't hate me because you think I'm a noob!
Thank you! I've seen a few of their videos on xhamster.com, and those are mostly threesomes. But I will definitely check out their whole channel, mayhaps there is better variety. Cheers!