• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Becoming Femme - My new CD, sissy, femboi hardcore site

christianxxx

Less than 2,000 posts away from my free Freeones T-shirt.
Approved Content Owner
Christian is conducting a zoom meeting when his sissy pet Ryne enters the room to bring him some water. She looks fantastic as ever and so Christian decides to show her off. This submissive beauty does whatever she is told and especially likes it when she is a complete cocksleeve.

rynestone31.JPG

rynestone33.JPG

rynestone35.JPG

rynestone37.JPG

rynestone39.JPG

you can see this gorgeous blonde sissy and join the site for only 30 bucks - HERE

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
Abby Affchen arrives to see her Master and immediately is told to get presentable for him. Shaving her body, putting on a full face of makeup, doing her hair as cute as possible, putting on a sexy pink dress with stocking and heels, and NOW she is ready for his approval. This beautiful teen sissy really enjoys being a cute girl to be used as he sees fit. She takes his dick inside her sissy pussy and moans with pleasure as he rams it in over and over and over. What a good girl she is!

abbyaffchen11.JPG

abbyaffchen12.JPG

abbyaffchen14.JPG

abbyaffchen17.JPG

abbyaffchen19.JPG

you can see this teen sissy get feminized and fucked and join the site for only 30 dollars - HERE

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
Alexis Chan is a sexy crossdresser who is daydreaming in her college lecture class about getting her ass fucked hard by her Professor. When the class ends, Professor Christian asks her to stay afterward and that's when she decides to make her move! She easily seduces him and soon she is happily sucking his cock before he fucks her tight ass all over his classroom! This boy has turned into a sexy, slutty girl that every man wants and desires!

alexischan21.JPG

alexischan22.JPG

alexischan24.JPG

alexischan25.JPG

alexischan26.JPG

you can see this blonde crossdresser and join the site for only 30 bucks - HERE

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
Christian has turned a tattooed bad boy into trained submissive sissy Tiffany Sizemore. He has taught her to wait for him to come home while dressed sexy and slutty. She has given herself over to him completely and he takes full advantage. She has learned how to suck cock like a pro and gobbles him up with a smile on her face. Then he fucks her boipussy hard bareback as she takes it and begs for more. Tiffany Sizemore is now a mindless sissy slut and that fulfills her like nothing else in her life has ever done.

tiffanysizemore11.JPG

tiffanysizemore14.JPG

tiffanysizemore16.JPG

tiffanysizemore17.JPG

tiffanysizemore18.JPG

you can see this obedient sissy and join the site for only 30 dollars - HERE

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
I was watching Botched one night and there was a super cute twink on the show named Hurricane Garrett who wanted bigger lips so her could be a sugar baby. It got me thinking, so I reached out to him on social media to gauge his interest in getting feminized and fucked hard. Next time you know he is in Vegas and turned into a sissy blonde bimbo slut taking raw cock in her tight hole. I'm a star fucker what can I say?

hurricanebarbie11.JPG

hurricanebarbie12.JPG

hurricanebarbie13.JPG

hurricanebarbie16.JPG

hurricanebarbie18.JPG

you can see this blonde stunner and join the site for only 30 bucks - HERE

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
Ashley Vaughn was once a tough guy with lots of tattoos and attitude. However, once she met her master, she has given up those thoughts and turned into a soft and feminine blonde babe! Now she does whatever he desires and takes his direction without complaining. Turned into a good girl, now Ashley is the perfect slut to get fucked bareback and swallow cum!

ashleyvaughn21.JPG

ashleyvaughn23.JPG

ashleyvaughn25.JPG

ashleyvaughn24.JPG

ashleyvaughn27.JPG

you can see this submissive slut and join the site for only 30 dollars - HERE

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
Brenna Knight is a beautiful blonde crossdresser that just finished her shift at Femboi Hooters. But when she returns home, her alpha needs her to get him a beer and submit to him while he watches sports. She loves to be controlled and dominated and soon she is sucking his cock as he chugs his beer. Then he wants to fuck that big round ass of hers while she is still in her Hooter's uniform!

brennaknight22.JPG

brennaknight23.JPG

brennaknight24.JPG

brennaknight26.JPG

brennaknight28.JPG

you can see this sissy hooters waitress and join the site for only 30 bucks - HERE

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
He gets home after a hard day's work and crawls into bed. Soon his sissy maid Cassandra Lovit comes by to clean up his room and wait patiently for his next command. When he awakes, his sissy maid Cassandra is exactly where she has been trained to be. So he gives her a reward for being a good little sissy maid and turns her out. His hard cock pistons deep inside her sissy pussy and her moans of pleasure can't be faked.

cassandralovit21.JPG

cassandralovit22.JPG

cassandralovit23.JPG

cassandralovit25.JPG

cassandralovit26.JPG

you can see this mature sissy maid in action and join the site for only 30 dollars - HERE

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
Christian is supposed to meet up with his buddy for a gym workout, but is surprised when he shows up completely feminized instead. Jessie Spice has a ROCKIN body and looks super sexy! This beautiful crossdresser has always wanted Christian's big dick in her ass and today is the day! Instead of going to the gym they have a different kind of workout, where he fucks Jessie's ass bareback and she moans with pleasure at getting her hole used hard.

jessiespice21.JPG

jessiespice22.JPG

jessiespice24.JPG

jessiespice25.JPG

jessiespice26.JPG

you can see this fitness crossdresser and join the site for only 30 bucks - HERE

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
Jeni Justice has just been crowned sissy princess and she is over the moon! Nothing makes a submissive male happier than being told she is a good girl. Now the judge wants to make sure that she knows just how she won that crown. And that's because she promised to suck his alpha male cock and take it deep inside her boipussy while she is in chastity

jenijustice22.JPG

jenijustice23.JPG

jenijustice24.JPG

jenijustice25.JPG

you can see this sissy princess and join the site for only 30 bucks - HERE